Part 13

Jungkook took a deep breath as he saw the scene unfold. He sure was happy for Yn but his hurt broke into pieces. Seeing her happy with someone else burnt her heart. He could no longer take it & immediately left the hospital. He didnt want to meet anyone at the moment.

The 3 of them were sharing some moment when the door opened revealing Mrs. Kim. She was shook looking at Yn & Areum. Areum was sitting on the bed & resting her head on his chest. "Eomma, Areum is my daughter. She is Yn & I's daughter.  From now on, we will be living together." Mrs. Kim's eyes filled with tears. Areum was her granddaughter. She took Areum in her arms & hugged both Areum & Yn. Mrs. Kim kissed Areum all over her face. Seeing her, she regretted missing her granddaughter's childhood. Areum was a bit hesitant. "Baby, she is your dada's mother. Your grandmother." Yn explained. "I've meet grandma before. She helped me go to the washroom when I went with Kokkie to the restaurant." Areum spoke.

"Oh gosh, I am sorry baby, I didnt recognise you. You looked so familiar still I was misguided by the past. Yn, daughter, I am sorry for not being able to stand up for you in the past. Because of me you both suffered a lot. I should've been more supportive towards you guys." She cried.

"Eomma, can you not tell about them to Mr. Kim until next month." Mrs. Kim didnt understand what Tarhyung meant but she agreed. This was the only thing her son wanted her for the first time. Of course she was going to keep the promise. "Dont worry dear. This time your mother will be on your side." She patted Taehyung's head. Mrs. Kim went out with Areum to give the 2 of them some privacy.

Yn was staring at Taehyung face. She couldnt move her eyes from him. After a lot of years she hadn't seen him with the eyes of love. There was always a hate. She just wanted to keep looking at him. "What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked. "You've became more handsome & muscular. During university, I didnt think you could become anymore handsome. But you proved me wrong." Yn said. Taehying wrapped a hand around Yn's waist & circled his fingers on her waist. "You too have become a gorgeous woman. I feel jealous everytime a guy looks at your way." Yn chuckled. He was still as possessive as ever.

Taehyung pulled Yn closer by her neck & kissed her. He started tasting her lips. He missed them. He missed being close to her. He missed holding her in his arms. He missed seeing her infront of her eyes doing all those silly things & talking about all the random stuffs that she was interested in.

For Yn, the situation wasnt any different. She missed talking with him. She missed seeing on her in his eyes. She missed, how he shared every little detail of his life with him & the things he wanted to do while growing up. Or his hobbies that he shared with Yn. "Tae, how is your photography skills?" Yn asked. "They are still as good as every. But my model seemed to disappear so didnt had much chance to take pictures. But I also have developed a new skill." Taehyung voiced. "What is it?" Yn asked. "Come to our house & I will show you." He smiled for which she fell again. She could always she that pure smile on his face. She wouldnt get tired of seeing it.

"Do you think the doctor will discharge me soon?" Taehyung asked Yn. "Hmm, I dont think so. You body is pretty messed up. Your head cracked, your bones broke & you lost a lot of blood. So no." Yn gave her man the detailed information of his body that he ignored. "Aish, this doctors are so annoying. They already treated me, said I'm out of danger but still keeping me in the hospital for observation. Does that even make any sense?" He pouted. Yn flicked his forehead. "That does make sense. Dont come up with any weird ideas. I know you very well." Yn got up to bring some healthy food for Taehyung but he held her hand. "Dont go. Stay with me." Taehyung whined. "But you have to eat." Yn said while keeping a hand on his cheek. Hw leaned to her touch & pulled her back. "Eomma will being it."

Yn took Taehyung's hand & started circling his palm. Taehyung felt calm. She had magic in her hand. Taehyung took her hand & put her hand on his head. "You still didn't get rid of this habit." Yn giggled. "How can I forget your touch? It is so soothing." Yn was massaging his head. Taehyung kept his eyes close. Yn started humming a song. Soon enough Taehyung drifted off to sleep. Yn smiled at Taehyung's sleeping face & kissed his forehead.