Part 20

Mr. Kim explained everything to Taehyung. He hated Jungkook for sure but this punishment was too cruel for him. He didnt deserve such harsh punishment. "You are being too harsh about this." Taehyung said to his father. "Come on Taehyung, he hurt your wife and you are saying that I am going easy on him? Have you lost your mind?" Taehyung shook his head. "Yn will not like it. No matter hoe much you care for Yn or suddenly started seeing her as your daughter but i know her more than anyone. She doesnt like when someone get hurt because of her." Taehyung said looking at Mr. Kim. "If that is the case then you dont have to say it to her." Mr. Kim was unbothered. "You dont know her. She will ask me what happened ro Jungkook once her health gets better. And I wont lie to her." Taehyung looked at Mr. Kim with fierce eyes. 

Taehyung loathed Jungkook with every drop of blood in his body but he knew something that nobody did. When Taehyung captured Jungkook, he found his behaviours and attitude odd. The Jungkook he knew when he met Yn and the Jungkook he saw them was completely different. He always took care of yn and made sure that Yn and Areum was always happy. He gave Areum the father figure and was there when they needed him. Taehyung knew something was wrong with Jungkook. His eyes were completely different than the one he dse earlier. That was the exact reason he called a doctor to look at Jungkook's condition. He wanted to know what was wrong with him and after a few signs and test it was confirmed that Jungkook became mentally unstable.

Jungkook couldnt bear the loose of his love. He loved Yn wholeheartedly and he wanted to do everything to keep Yn to himself. He wasnt in his true scene. He was conteolled by his subconscious mind. The first thing Jungkook did was to handover his company back to his father. He told that he would be out of the country for a while and turned off his phone. Then he started stalking Yn. Everytime he looked at her smiling with a gele, he wanted to be the reason for it. He wanted to observe every little details about her. Only for him to surprise her later or to take care of her needs in necessities. His unstable self only wanted to see Yn infront of her. Nothing else mattered. If Yn was with him then the world could go to hell. Jungkook loved Yn the sa me way he did. And Taehyung was thankful to him to give Yn and Areum  the momentary happiness when Jungkook met them. As much as he hated Jungkook, taehyung couldnt fully blame jungkook for what he did. Jungkook just wasnt himself. 

"Can you get Jungkook out of there?" Taehyung asked Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim's eyes widened. "Are you made? After what he did you Yn, you want to get him out?" Mr. Kim protested. "I am doing this because I care for Yn. She would never want a mentally I'll person to suffer for the things he did with an unstable mind!" Taehyung growled at his father. It was hard for Taehyung to make his father understand the basic. Mr. Kim observed Taehyung and then shook his head. "It is impossible. Someone whom Derek is training or torturing peraonally is impossible to safe." Mr. Kim explained. 

Taehyung didnt say anything walked out the room. But Yn was listening to everything while standing behind the pillar. She was shocked listening to everything and what Jungkook has gone through because of her. She wanted to help Jungkook but knew that Taehyung, yoongi, jimin or Mr. Kim wouldnt help her. After all they were furious for treating her life that. And on top of that if this Derek person was dangerous, she wouldnt want to put others in the mouth of death. Yn sighed and went back to her room to find a way to met this person. 

Timeskip: a week later
Yn was currently sitting in a park. She was going to meet someone in the cafe nearby. During the time she spent at the park, she saw that the environment here was amiable compared to the one they take Areum. She saw alittle boy riding bicycle with his friends. The group was so cute. But while riding the front wheel of the boy's bicycle hit with a big stone causing the boy to fall down wounding his right hand and leg. Yn immediately ran to him. The baby boy tried not to cry.  Yn rushed to him and immediately started to wash his wounds with the water she had. But his knee was bleeding, so Yn wrapped the scarf she was wearing around the boy's knee so that he didn't lose much blood.