Part 8

"Guys, I know you all have been working hard but still it is difficult for us to fight against the big companies but this time let's make designs that nobody could ever think of. I will show you a design and I am sure you all will be able to create an excellent design like that. I believe in you all so please don't let me down." Sunghoon bowed to all the employees. In this company, Sunghoon was always loved and praised for his kindness and sweet talk. He never shouted at the employees nor said anything bad to them. While all the employees were hand picked by a special person. Although the company was not recognised by many, this time he made sure that all companies were well known by the world and they would compete with other big companies. 

All the employees headed to the meeting room and Sunghoon displayed Yn's design.  "I want you all to make designs that would be able to compete with this design. I want our company to be at the top. Are you all with me?" "Yes sir. We will make sure that we can make designs to compete with our strongest opponent." One of the employees said and everybody agreed with him. Sunghoon thanked and bowed to all the employees to show his respect. "Then let's get back to work." 
-
Days passed by and all the things have been the same for everyone. There was nothing new. Only work and work. Jungkook wasn't able to contact Yn frequently because of his work. He did talk with Yn from time to time but meeting face to face seemed impossible. The next day Yn, Areum and Taehyung were invited to Alester's birthday party. Jimin and Aurora wanted to make it a grand one but Alester requested to keep it a small party with the close people. So listening to the wish of the birthday boy they made it a small but grand birthday party.

Areum was dressed in a royal blue princess dress as she matched it with her mother. Yn tired her hair beautifully like a fairy and did a little makeup. Areum was looking like a precious doll. Telling Areum to play with her iPad, Yn started to get ready. The mother daughter duo wore the same colour as per Areum's request. She loved to match her outfit with her mother. After getting ready, both of them were all set to go to Alester's birthday. Areum also bought him a gift separately. 

Entering their house, she saw that every corner of the house was covered with balloons. And some other party accessories. Yn was welcomed by a hug from Aurora. Areum rushed in and hugged Jimin. "Mochi uncle,where is Alester?" "We will surprise him after the cake is delivered. You can go see him in his room. That is his room." Jimin pointed in the direction. Areum ran to his room. Entering the room she greeted Alester and wished him happy birthday. 

While the adults were talking in the living room, the doorbell rang announcing another person's present. Jimin went and opened the door to greet none other than his best friend Taehyung. The two of them walked to the living room and suddenly the atmosphere became weird for Yn and Taehyung when they looked at each other. "Guys, I know that there are problems between you two but both of you are my closest friends, so I had to invite the two of you." Jimin already cleared everything, so things wouldn't go awkward among them. After talking for a while, when the cake arrived Jimin called the kids out. 

Seeing Taehyung there, Areum screamed. "Dada." She ran and jumped in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung caught her and hugged her tightly. Everyone else was surprised that Areum called Taehyung 'dada'. "Areum!" Yn shouted. "He is not your dad. Don't call strangers dad." Those words pierced through Taehyung's heart. He didn't want to believe that Yn would turn so cold. But it also angered him that Yn was prohibiting Areum to call him dad.  

"No mama, Yoongi uncle told me that dadas save their daughters from danger. And dada saved me from danger three times. And he also punished them. That is why he is dada." Areum's answer surprised everyone but it made Yn more angry. She didn't tell anything and asked for the birthday party to start. 

After cutting the cake, and eating their food the kids were playing with Taehyung while the others sat on the couches and had some drinks. While watching Taehyung play with Areum she couldn't control her anger. She gripped the glass tightly which caused it to break and some pieces of glasses pierced through her skin. She hissed and quickly unfolded her fist. There was a heavy flow of blood. Aurora quickly brought a first aid box and treated her hand. Hearing her hurt, Areum ran to her only to be stopped by her mother. "Areum, don't come near."