Part 6

Jimin took Areum in his lap and went to the direction where Yn was. He also got to know who Sunghoon was. Jimin was really excited to see Areum. She was the child of his two closest friends. "Which school do you study in?" Jimin asked Areum. "xxx school. I am the best in my class." "Really. That's so good. You are a talented person like your mom." "Dad, she is my sister, shouldnt you let her stay with me." Alester pouted. "Dont worry. You can play with her a lot. You dont need to be so jealous." Jimin said making his son embarrassed. "I am not jealous. I am just asking for my time to share with Areum. I have a lot to talk to her." Alester said, and walked forward not making anybody look at his embarrassed face. "Stop embarrassing him." Aurora said with a laugh. 

Jimin stood behind Yn. Areum tapped her shoulder. She turned around to be surprised by seeing Jimin. "What are you doing here?" She asked surprised. "Aish, cant you welcome me with someone good manner?" He pouted. "Yah! Dont make that face. After you let, you didnt even contact me and you're asking for a warm welcome. Pabo!" "Yn, dont say that infront of my son." "What! You have a son? You sly jerk when did you get married? No wait, did you get laid and left her pregnant?" 

"Ani I got married." Jimin replied with a victorious smile. "Aigoo, poor her, she had to marry such a shorty like you." Yn tried to hold her laughter. "Yah! You are shorter than me. Dont dare to compare the heights." He frowned. "Hello, I am his wife, Aurora." Aurora introduced herself. "No way. How did an angel fell for him? Jimin did your flirty skill increased." Jimin hand a done face. And Aurora was enjoying every bit of it. 

"Aunty I am also here." Alester hugged Yn. Yn crouched down and pulled his cheeks. "You are so handsome. More than your father. What is you name?" Yn asked the cute boy. "I am Park Alester. Nice to meet you aunty." Yn was on the verge of getting swept by Alester's cuteness. She always loved babies and the sudden addition in her baby list was making her act overly enthusiastic. "Mama, Al and I will go to Yoongi uncle." Areum held Alester's hand and pulled him to go and search for Yoongi. 

"Jungkook, come here. Let me introduce you to my closest friend." Jimin knew about your separation with Taehyung but he didnt know that you were seeing someone. Jimin was surprised but still he maintained his expression and talked with Jungkook. Sometimes later, Jimin excused himself from everybody because he wanted to meet Taehyung.

On the other hand, after meeting with Yoongi, Areum went to look for Taehyung so that she could introduce Alester to him. But when she found him, he was screaming on the phone in anger. "Make sure that woman suffers. She dared to hurt my daughter." He screamed. Areum held Alester's hand and slowly walked to Taehyung. She pulled Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung turned with frown eyes but soon his facial expression relaxed. He patted her head and turned around to end the phone call. "Make sure she doesnt come out." He ended the phone call and turned to Areum. "Yes bubbles?" He crouched down to her level. "Do you have a daughter?" Areum asked Taehyung. Taehyung thought for a while and replied. "Yes I do." "Who is it?" "You." Areum looked at him surprised. "Didnt you just call me dada. So in that case you are my daughter. I should do everything to keep you protected. That is the work of a dad." He bobbed his nose. 

"Look, he is Park Alester, son of Jimin uncle. He saved me from that scary aunty." At first Taehyung was surprised by Alester's presences. "Are you really Park Jimin's son?" Alester nodded. "You are Taehyung uncle. My dad always talked about you and Yn aunty. She is currently talking with Yn aunty." Taehyung was still suspicious of Alester's identity because he looked like a seven or eight years old. 

"Alester, how old are you?" Taehyung questioned. "I am seven years old." He smiled which looked exactly like Jimin. He was having some cruising when Jimin arrived. "Yes Tae. He is my son. Dont be surprised."Taehyung was surprised at the sudden familiar voice. He turned around to see Jimin smiling at him. He didnt waste a second before hugging Jimin tightly.There were lot of unspoken words between them which was yet to share. "Are you gonna stay?" Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin nodded. A tear almost escapsed Taehyung's eyes but Jimin wiped it away. "Areum is still here."