Part 17

"Jungkook..." Yn called out the name.

Note's action stopped. He crouched down to look at her again. "What did you say?" He questioned. "You are Jungkook." Yn pulled off his mask. Both of their eyes widened. Jungkook turned around and was about to walk away but Yn held his hand. "Why?" Her eyes brimmed with tears. It didnt even take a minute for her eyes to flood. Jungkook didnt say anything. He was quiet the whole time. "Jungkook, answer me, why did you kidnap me?" Yn shouted. She was heartbroken seeing this behaviour of Jungkook.

"Why did you disappear at that time? Is this why you went missing for so many days? Why didnt you stay in the hospital that day? I later went out to find you but you were gone." Yn spoke. "Why did you expect me to stay? After how you where crying for Taehyung, did you want me to see how you wanted to stay with him the rest of your life? I respect you Yn but I can let the person I love spent her time with someone who hurt her all the time. I wanted to give you all the happiness. I should be the one to make you happy not Taehyung. I should be the one who would always take care of you and who would always fulfil all your wishes. Not that Kim Taehyung. All my life I wanted nothing and when I finally wanted someone in my life why does she had to be taken away from me?" Jungkook shouted.

Yn flinched. Due to the drug and manipulation, Yn was scared of his loud voice but Jungkook noticed it. "Yn, love, I am extremely sorry for raising my voice. Please dont be scared of me. You are the only one that I must need in my life. You are the only person who truly understood me and accepted me for who I am. I am unable to let you go. I am sorry that you have to see this side of me but i dont want to be lost." Jungkook held both of her hands and kept his head on her lap.

Yn didnt know what was he talking about. Why was he so scared to let her go? What happened in his past that he was behaving like this? But Yn neither tired to console him nor show fake sympathy. Jungkook sighed. He got up and went to the kitchen. "I'll make your breakfast. You dont have to think about all of those things. Just let me take care of you and just stay with me." Jungkook said. Yn didnt say anything. There wasnt anything she could do. Jungkook wouldnt listen to her no matter what. She has to think of something to make her escape from here.

Yn ate the food that Jungkook made but suddenly she felt extremely dizzy. She turned to look at Jungkook to see him already looking at her. Something was mixed by Jungkook in the food. She tried to stand up and walk away but she fainted. "Sorry, but I cant let you go away. You have to stay here all your life. Have a good sleep for few days." He took her to her bedroom.
-
"Sir we found the car and the driver, it drove to Busan at night. We asked the driver for the place where he dropped them off and this is the address." Sunghoon kept the address on the table. "But there is a chance that they wont be there." Sunghoon continued. "Get my airplane ready. We will leave now. And until I find Yn, cancel everything in my schedule." Taehyung ordered Sunghoon and got up for searching Yn.

It didnt take long for him to arrive in Busan. Getting off the airplane, Taehyung headed to the place where the driver dropped Yn along with that anonymous man. There was a hotel not so luxurious. He entered and his men demanded for the CCTV footage. They seemed to take another car that was parked on the opposite side of the hotel. He instructed one of the hacker to find out where the car went.

Around 30 minutes later, they found the last destination of the car. The car headed to a three different road but there was no other camera to capture which road they took. He called for other detectives from Busan town and set them to find Yn. Taehyung also went along and took the left road to find Yn. Taehyung just prayed that nothing happened to her in this one month. He was angry and swore that he would make the person's life a hell.

The road Taehyung took was rather empty. There wasnt much civilians in the road. Taehyung saw only around 10 houses in that area. The detectives asked all of the houses but they were all normal families living in those houses. Taehyung sighed as they had to return without any information. The other detectives also came back to a meeting point and said they didnt find any thing off about the people around the areas they searched all except this one house that didnt open the door and the lights of the house were closed.