Part 11

"What!? When?" Jimin was shocked hearing Yn's word. "But how can you get engaged to someone you met for a few months." Jimin tried to reason with Yn but it didnt work. "Jimin, my brother knows Jungkook for a long time. He is a good person." Yn said. After she visited Jimin & Aurora to tell them about the great news, Jimin was in utter dissatisfaction. Jimin always shipped Taehyung & Yn together but this news was something he wished to never listen. Aurora slightly gazed her elbow with Jimin. Jimin sighed.

"Well if you are happy it doesnt matter whom you marry. Congratulations Yn, it's such a great news." Aurora wholeheartedly wished good luck to Yn while Jimin just forced a smile. He knew that it wasnt his position to talk about your life & what you should do. Also Jungkook was a great man and a humble person. Jimin wouldnt find a single fault in him. But Jimin saw the love Taehyung & Yn shared between them, so in noway he was happy from his heart, because the way they loved eachother couldnt only happen once in a lifetime.
-
Mrs. Kim contacted Sunghoon. She said she wanted to talk about something important. So there was Sunghoon waiting in the restaurant which was reserved for some unknown reason. He saw Mrs. Kim walked in. He stood up & bowed to her showing respect then took his seat. "You didnt tell Taehyung, did you?" Mrs. Kim asked, she looked nervous & uncomfortable about something. Sunghoon shook his head. "Ma'am are you okay? You dont look fine." Sunghoon was worried for her because no matter hoe much Tarhyung ignored his family he always loved his mother & if anything happened to her it would crush him.

"Dont worry. I'm fine." Lies. It was all a lie. She was always calm but today her whole body was reacting differently. Her legs shook continuously, she fidgeted her fingers from the moment she entered the restaurant & her eyes couldnt focus on Sunghoon. She continued to look here & there except from the sight where all the answers were available. "Taehyung told me that he met someone important. But he also said that it was the last time he was going to meet her. He said that it was a child. Sunghoon you are always with him so you must know. Tell me please, who is that child to Taehyung? Why does
he care so much about that child?" Mrs. Kim pleased but Sunghoon knew it would be wise for him not to talk about Taehyung's personal matter. No matter how close they were, Taehyung was someone who always needed personal space and wouldnt want anybody to invade it.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim but I don't about any child. But Sir did seemed happy a few months ago. He always left around the lunch time and spend most of the time out. I dont know what happened during that time but he seemed to have the best time of his life but everything went back to the same routine as before. I didnt pry much in his matter, after all I am just his secretary." Sunghoon spoke. He would show the professional side if it meant to be. He only care about Taehyung. Being alone was one thing and being lonely was another. Sunghoon knew Taehyung was both alone and lonely and the one to blame were his parents. "Mrs. Kim, I will go now. My parents are waiting for me." He was about to go when Mrs. Kim held his hand.

"Sunghoon, how were your parents when you were a child?" Mrs. Kim asked. Sunghoon took a deep breath and spoke. "My parents always supported me no matter what I did. If it was something wrong they would explain it to me. Otherwise they always loved my dreams. Everytime i had a different dream they were ready to listen to it. They never set any boundaries for me that is why I had more space to grow and both they and i knew what each of us will be happy about. There is nothing to hide among the three of us." Sunghoon walked away.

Hearing those words Mrs. Kim felt her heart was pierced. She broke down in tears. Did she even know what makes her son happy? Has he ever shared the dreams he had while growing up? Was there something else she wanted to become instead of being a businessman? She didnt know. She didnt know anything or where his happiness lies. She never shared anything with her? He also ended up thinking she was the same as his father who only wanted him to be the heir of the Kim Corp.