The Reincarnation

(A/n: Alright, first of all, to all the people who put this fanfic into their reading list that related to "Jujutsu Kaisen" before even decided to read it, this fanfic IS NOT about Jujutsu Kaisen nor any characters of it.

Yes, no brainers instantly clicked in because of the cover picture of this fic is Toji Zenin since I based my OC's appearance on him. But it's just the similar appearance, that's it, no more no less. This story is about "The beginning after the end" novel of Author TurtleMe. I'd recommend you to read it first before reading my fic because the novel is quiet good and this fic has BIG spoilers from it.

And can't you guys simply take a nanosecond to read the damn tags and the description , lmao?)

Third person POV:

In a middle of a battle field, where the gun shots can be heard from any corners , hundreds of soldier corpses lying on the ground, pillars of smoke from the damaged vehicles emitting to the sky and flames still burning everywhere.
*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

The coughing sound informs the present of a survivor. A soldier crawls his way to the communication device stuck on his teammate's bloody corpse. Pressing the device's calling button, the soldier talks with heavy breaths:

"Alpha, I need .......reinforcements, my team ........was completely wiped out by enemies, do you copy?..... Over."

Still no responses.
And then, even worse. The soldier hears  noises of people not too far away, knowing that the enemies are coming.He picks up the communication device with the bag of grenades from his dead teammate and hides behind a nearby crashed building.

"God damn it! Alpha... do you copy, over."

*BAAM!*

The soldier's position was noticed by a sniper as the bullet went through the wall and scratched the soldier's thigh. Holding his pain and trying not to scream, the soldier ripped off a piece of his clothes to cover his wound. The soldier then picks his sniper rifle - a Barrett m82 to prepare for his payback. He pulls out a smoke frag and throw it on the left side of him in order to distract his opponent.

As a curtain of white smoke emitting from the ground, our protagonist gets out of his current position and runs into the crashed building. He runs to the third floor and crouches under a window. The smoke fools the enemy sniper, makes him believe that the soldier is still waiting behind that wall and buys enough time for the soldier to spot his target.

"There you are you son of the bitch"

The soldier mutters with joys, aims right at the head of the sneaky sniper who tried to shot him.

"BAAM!*

The bullet comes from the barrett's barrel flies with the unimaginable speed, pierces through the forehead of the sniper. As soon as the sniper is killed, the soldier's position was detected once again by the searching enemies due to the loud noise of the barrett.

Hearing footsteps coming from outside, the soldier is running out of options. He can't continue to hide or run as his thigh is bleeding, the headquarter didn't respond to him and most of all, he lost all of his will to fight or more precisely, to continue existing.

If he had another chance for a second life, he would definitely live in the way without regrets, not like this life, the soldier talks to himself with regrets. All of his life, he could not have chances to have himself a family, friends or a lover. He was sold to the military by his own parents when he was just a child, raised by the military and spent his life training, obeying orders, going to the battle fields, secret operations, assassinations, killing dozens of people or as they said: finishing the job. Only for what? To survive. It was not living a life, it was to exist forcefully by doing what he was ordered to.