Chapter 28: Dungeons Speedrun III

Vigor Kinsteel(Drinkard)'s POV:

My body was completely paralyzed to the extent that Aether would take about a long time to recover it completely. Not to mention, the broken stinger that stuck inside my back knee was disabling my leg to move. Now Twin's Horns had come, they saved my life indeed, being much more focused and precise in killing off the rest of the Tyrant Scorpions unlike earlier when I guessed they got panicked as Adam was very close to death's door. But now, I became worrying about Twin Horns' reaction when they discovered that I could heal my wounds with some weird ass purple particles coming out of my body.

"Be careful Adam, you still have a punctured hole in your belly!!", Helen warned him whilst blinding the scorpions' eyes with her arrows.

"I'm fine captain! Just a tiny wound can't stop me so easily!", Adam confidently ripped off the stinger tail and slammed it against the scorpion's head itself.

While Jasmine, Adam and Helen dealing with the 3 remaining Tyrant Scorpions, Durden arrived at my place as he poured the water bottle he carried along on my body, washing away all the disgusting mixture of monster's blood, flesh and dirt stuck on my armor despite the noxious smell. Then he opened his bag for a big towel to clean my armor nicely and checked for my wound. Arthur calling him the guardian angel was definitely reasonable.

"Drinkard! Drinkard! Can you hear me?", Durden shaking my shoulders in visible worrying. I was wearing a helm so no one could see my face to know if I was alive or not.

"T-the....venom.... sacks.", I pointed at them laying on the ground where I dropped them earlier.

Angela transported them to me with her wind spell as the venom sacks were full of scorpions' blood. Welp, can't blame her.

"Thank ....you.", I received the venom sacks and summoned out the ice containers to store them.

"No problem, crazy mystery armored shorty. I'm happy that you're alive.", Angela replied with a smile.

"Jasmine, Adam, check out if there are still any of them around. Look at you, we made it just in time right?", Helen with a smirk.

"I thought I told you guys not to follow me?", I looked at Helen before being snapped back by her:

"Adam recovered faster than you've expected, and he was furiously urging to get his hands on those damn scorpions. Based on your current "not so well" state, how about a nice 'thank you' ?".

"*Sigh*, thanks..... All of you guys.", I barely able to continue speaking due to the immense exhaustion.

"Spear bro, you still good? No way we gonna just let you go alone.", Adam came close to take a look at me.
"Drinkard, there's some sharp piece of blade sinking in your back knee.", Durden said as he checked my wound.

"It's the.... scorpion's.... stinger." my reply made the Twin Horns looked at me in pure anxiety.

"I chopped..... the stinger off before..... the scorpion.... could inject its.... venom.", I forced words to go out of my mouth, and everyone sighed out in relief hearing the not so devastating new from me.

Pulling out my last Superior mana potion from my ring, I told everyone:

"Can I have a....second for.... personal space?

" Wow really man? You have to keep your identity secret even when you're very close to meet the deities in heavens--- Ouch!!", Adam jumped in to question me before getting bonked by Helen's bow.

"Sure Drinkard. Here...", Helen gave me a
handkerchief.
"After you're done refilling your core, bite it in your mouth so you won't bite your own tongue when we're getting the stinger out of your wound. And don't even think about protesting. You saved Adam's life, now it's our turn to repay the dept.", Helen explained and my face(inside my helm) paled.