Chapter 8: The party II

Vigor Kinsteel's POV:

Directing my eyes to the last and youngest member of Sapin's loyalty, the princess of this kingdom and today's birthday girl. Her porcelain white complexion was a canvas for her meticulously carved facial features. Her penetratingly sharp eyes that seemed much too mature for her age was a dark brown shade that appeared larger because of her long, thick lashes. Her hair was a glaring black, which she got from her mother. Compared to her dark hair and eyes, however, her small lips were covered in a soft pink shade that gave life to her doll-like appearance. Needless to say, Kathyln would inevitably grow to be charming to all the men around her. Having picturesque features and being a mage, she got both beauty and talent, making her a flawless, perfect ideal model for everyone to strive for.

No wonder why it was crystal clear that those snotty noble boys never stood a chance to even get her attention, let alone flirting with her.

Ahhh welp ..... all but except for Arthur, typical non-relevant and useless harem power for the protagonist.

In terms of her personality, details from the novel let me know that it was the same as her deviant element, ice cold. At first, she was devoid of any emotions. Mainly due to a bunch of ill-intended people who approached her with an ulterior motive of making connections because of her royalty status. As a result, she locked all of the feelings that she so called 'weakness' deep inside her soul, never showing them in front of others.

Despite all of the mentioned things, she is a nice and caring person, especially to her friends.

Not paying much attention to the rest of Blaine's speech since I bet it wouldn't have anything interesting to hear, I called out a waiter to order my foods. I looked at the menu:

"I would like to have a medium rare strip beef steak, and your best whiskey bottle with a glass cup please."

The waiter suddenly stopped taking notes of my orders and turned his gaze at me with his bewildered expression.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him, not being acknowledged of any clues that caused him in shocked.

"Umm, sorry, no disrespect but I don't think you are old enough to drink, young man." the waiter awkwardly replied

"What do you mean by I'm not old enoug--"

'Ahhh, craps!'

My feelings of little bit annoying now shifted into the undeniable embarrassment as I somehow totally forgot that I'm recently still 'supposed' to be a 6 years old child.

"No, no! I mean..... *Ahem*!" , I cleared my throat,

"Sorry, I thought whiskey was a name of juice drink, my bad." I released a fake impression of naive kid as I looked at the menu again and ordered an orange juice cup instead. Luckily, the waiter didn't suspect me too much and things still went smoothly.

You alcoholic stupid shit head! Only several sips of Azrael's wine have already stimulated my alcohol addiction to rise back and caught me off guard.

While waiting for the food, I pulled out my notebook that I had conveniently left it inside the pocket of the suit. I began to fill my head with loads of information regarding to the Angelic magic or as Azrael referred it as 'Enochian Arts'.

It is the most ancient and powerful form of Angelic magic, personally created by archangel Michael and his brother, Lucifer, before his infamous Fall and became Satan. Any pure angels can manifest and use their substitute for their life force, Ohr. Its power surpasses greatly any forms of magic in this world, including Aether manipulation. Compared to Asura's magic that have the World Eater as destructive as a nuclear bomb, capable of wiping an entire city, the spells and rituals of Enochian Arts can easily erase countries, continents within mere seconds.