Chapter 12

We got to the club and everyone was pretty fucked up at this point. The music was blasting and I got my drink at the bar and Jack was able to too without getting carded. We went to the dance area and I turned around to look at him. He smirked at me and I bit my lip. He grabbed my waist with his free hand while chugging his drink. He finished it and grabbed my waist with his other hand.

We began to hook up and things started to get heated. There were no words exchanged just looks of lust and kisses. I turned around and started grinding on him feeling him grow in his pants. I reached my hand behind me and felt him. I heard him moan in my ear and threw my head back as he sucked on my neck.

I needed him now.

"Lets go" I said to him.

He nodded in agreement

We had literally only been at the club for a half hour.

We got in the uber and made out intensely for the entire ride home.

Once we got to Jack's house I kicked off my shoes and jumped up on Jack wrapping my legs around his torso. He brought me to his room kissing me the whole way there and sat down on his bed.

I started grinding on him as I straddled him and he pulled my dress off. I then took his shirt off and felt his flexed abs. He layed me down on the bed and I was left in my black lace bra and lace panties. He hovered above me for a minute just staring at my body before leaning down and kissing me.

"You are perfect" He said in between kisses. He brought his way down my neck and unclasped my bra. He began to suck on my nipple making me moan loudly. He unbuttoned his pants and I could see how big he was. He slowly took my panties off and put his fingers in me making me almost go crazy

"Jackkkk" I moaned as he continued to tease me.

"I need you Jack" I pleaded.

He unwrapped a condom and slowly entered me. He grunted as he slowly thrusted back and forth and the pleasure was almost too much for me to handle.

"Fuck Kelsey" He moaned "You feel so good"

He started going faster and faster and I dug my fingers into his back as we both finished together.

He rolled off of me as we both lay there trying to catch our breath.

"Holy shit" I said

"Yeah, theres more where that came from" Jack smirked back at me.

I playfully hit his arm and rolled over placing my head on his chest and soon enough I drifted into a deep sleep.