5; Good girl

"I'm awake stop it." he said rubbing his head. He opens his eyes and sees you on top of him. "Get off." he said nonchalantly.

"Guys hurry!" you hear kakucho say. You quickly get up and reach out your hand to help him but he denies; "I can get up myself."

"Ok sorry big man." you scoffed but getting up he bumped into you. Ran turned his face and a worried expression flashed on his face, quickly catching you by the waist.

"Can you be more careful!" you roll your eyes but when you turn to look at him your noses touch. "Hm?" he said admiring your piercing (e/c) eyes.

"R-Ran.." you quickly get up. "Guys run or we're leaving you behind!" Kakucho shouted again. You both run to the limo and the driver quickly drives off.

"Fucking fuckers." Sanzu says wiping his sweaty face.

"Y/n what the fuck did that motherfucker say?!" Rindou asked aggressively making everyone's eyes turn to you.

"I-uh" you struggled to talk and everyone's eyes widened seeing your tomato colored face. They quickly glance to the person next to you, Ran, smirking.

"Oh you litt-" Sanzu tries to get to Ran but Mochi stopped him. "What?! Don't look at me" Ran put his hands up.

He tilts his head to reach your height and whispered "I didn't even do anything and you're all flustered."

You scotch away from his rolling your eyes. "I wonder what you'll do if I--"

"Ran." Mikey's quiet voice spoke. Everyone stopped and turned to him. "Switch with me." he demanded. Ran obeyed and switches seats. From the corner of your eyes you see Takeomi holding his hand in pain suppressing the blood.

"Takeomi!" you suddenly spoke, avoiding Mikey's questions that are about to come. "How is your hand?"

"This is nothing darling, I'll get it treated at the nursery." he said giving you a soft smile.

"I'll treat it!" you said. "There's no need Y/n" he replied.

"It's my fault that happened to you, I can't fight or shoot a gun properly I'm more of a nuisance than anything to you guys. If I wasn't there Müller would've continued the deal instead of cat calling me an-" you stop your sentence slapping your mouth.

"Y/n..." Mikey said.

He gently removed your hand from your mouth and turned your chin with his index finger making you face him

"What did he say to you?" he asked in a soft tone. You felt embarrassed repeating the words that man spat but you can't not tell Mikey when he's asking.

"Y/n. Trust us." Takeomi said.

"He...called Mikey an idiot leader." you said. "That motherfucker if he wasn't dead already I'd-" Sanzu got cut off.

"Y/N." Mikey says your name in a stern tone making you jump.

"He also said, he was surprised you guys surround yourselves with beautiful women and that we should have some fun..."

All the men clench their teeth, holding their tongues.

"He.. HE SAID IF I HOP ON HIS DICK HE'LL GIVE US THE DEAL AND HE CALLED ME A FUCKING BITCH I HATE HIM! I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL UGH!" you shout at the top of your lungs making all the men stare at you in shock.

"And I ruined it because I said fuck you to him." you said shacking your head.

"Y/n." Mikey said making you look at him.

"No one is allowed to speak to you that way, as long as you're with us. Next time tell us." he demanded.

"Next time?" you ask.

"I wasn't able to do my job..I failed you guys." you said holding your knees. "Y/n-chan, no one is going to do perfect the first day." Koko said shrugging and giving you a friendly smirk.

"The deal ended when they didn't provide a translator, we're not some rookie gang. Foreign motherfuckers need to kneel down to us like Japan." Kakucho said leaning back.

You observe all their faces, one thing they all have in common is that they're smiling. Whenever they talk about their gang they never have a negative expression on their face.

"You guys don't really act like criminals, you're too nice..." you said.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Sanzu said scoffing.

"We're here." Mikey announced. He drags you out the car, hands locked. "Are you hurt?" he asks. "No.. I'm not." you said but jump when Sanzu grabs your upper arm. "OW!" you shout.

"Liar, you got shot." he said.

"I-I- I GOT WHAT?!" you screamed passing out catching a glimpse of your bloody arm. Mikey catches you. You were so flustered from Ran, anger, and the adrenaline from the action earlier that you never noticed the pain in your arm.

"Did you really have to announce it like that idiot?!" Takeomi karate chopped the back of sanzu's head.

"Ow, stupid. She's always trying to hide her feelings it's gonna get annoying in the future." he explained..

"Who said we're keeping her?" Ran said crossing his arms. "Huh?" Sanzu and Rindou replied.

"Stop making that face. She couldn't even do a simple task and you're expecting Mikey to have her around?  Nonsense." he said.

Sanzu grabbed his collar "You fucking bastard."

"Let go of me idiot." he pushed his hand away. "Already attached to a girl you barely know. Sounds just like you." Ran added walking away.

"Ran..." Rindou added and watched his brother walk off with you and Mikey.

------

You woke up hearing a knock on your door. "Come in!" you growl sitting up. You see a male figure walk towards you.

"Sanzu?"

"Hey darling." he says sitting on the edge of your bed. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking in on you, just like everyone else did." he explained. "Everyone checked up on me?" you ask.

"Besides Mikey and Ran... but who cares." he said looking at you. "Thank you but...how's takeomi's hand?" you ask.

"All better, my bro is strong don't worry." he smiled. You feel pain on your arm and grab it eyeing your wrapped up wound.

"Oh yeah... I got shot."

"Ran treated you." Sanzu said. Your eyes shot up to him "Ran did??"

Sanzu's expression changes, he looks lustful rather than worried.

"Enough about him." he said aggressively grabbing your chin. "S-Sanzu!"

"Shhhh darling.." he said bringing your face closer to his. "Stop!" you said and he did. His grip on your face loosened. "I can't hold myself back any longer." he whispered pressing his lips on yours but you block it with your hand.

You try to push him back but your body won't let, it wants him.

You find an opening and quickly pull out before he pushed your hand away "Sanzu I-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come innnn" Sanzu said smirking at you.

Ran walks in and gives both of you a blank face, seeing Sanzu on top of you.

"Mikey wants to talk to you Y/N." he said about to walk out.

"SANZU GET OFF OF ME!!!!" you shout finally pushing him off of you and your surprising strentgh made him clash with the wall, breaking it almost to the point that it made a hole.

Ran turns around smirking. "Good girl." he whispered.

-----

lolololo hi