19; Hey

(TW: heavy topics please be aware!!)

Y/n's POV

Ran is a gentleman as much as he is a murderer. I don't want to admit it but he is pleasing to the eye I can say at the least. The way he drives his car is enough to make you fall for him. He handles the steering wheel with the palm of his right hand and his other arm and hand rest on the car door.

"I killed my parents because they killed my sister." I decided to tell him. He didn't respond though, he wasn't shocked nor was he judging.

"She...She was two years younger than me. And she...she had Down syndrome. I love- loved her nevertheless. But my parents found her a nuisance when she started elementary school, she became a big expense and they would get mad at her all the time because she wasn't able to comprehend or communicate." My tears stopped flowing. I felt lifeless talking about this because the image of my parents corpse would never leave my mind.

I look up at him and his expression changed, he was smiling. He wasn't smirking it was a genuine smile.

"I'd do that too for my brother." he said.

"You don't... hate me?"

"Would you do it again?" he asks me completely ignoring my question. "...I would, over and over again."

Ran's POV

Izana was wrong, she's wrong. Y/n isn't evil. Of course I knew what she did already. Izana didn't dare to leave out a detail about this interesting girl.

She could've been saved, she didn't kill because of anger she killed because of love. No, that's not it.

It was sadness.

"Hey."

"Hm" she hums in response. "Time traveling, it's real. Would you do something different?" I ask her.

"Well." she pauses, why'd she stop? Her voice is so soothing.

"I would want to save my sister, I'd change what I said to Izana."

No one's POV (it'll differ tho it'll be obvious who's thinking)

"You don't say?" Ran said tugging the corner of his mouth upwards. "Haha my answer is pretty obvious.."

I was about to ask him what he would do different but he has another question he asked.

"You wouldn't want to reject Takeomi's offer about joining us?" he asked cracking his neck.

"No" you answered pretty fast. "Care to share?" he asks tilting his head to the right.

"I wouldn't have met you."

Ran's POV

My heart bdumped so loudly she probably heard, my eyes widen at her words and my heart rate increased. Holding back the urge to touch and have her right now is much harder than usual. Her words, her pretty words and voice how I can't get enough of her.

You're driving me crazy woman.

No one's POV

"Romantic eh?" Ran asks tilting his head to look at you. Your cheeks blush a rosy pink color when you realized what you said. "Oh I- I didn't mean it like that haha." You said throwing your hands up.

"You're a decent partner, never thought I'd say that." Y/n said pffing.

"Oh come on you looooooove me~" Ram teased elbowing you.

"Rest assured I certainly don't." You said putting up your hand when you suddenly felt a pain in your arm. You make a face but refrain from letting out a sound.

"Does your body ache?" Ran asks with a changed expression. "Ye- No it got better."

"I don't like when you lie Y/n." He said stopping the car in front of the house. "I'm not lying!" you said putting your hands up again. Ran moves closer to you and squeezes your arm tightly. You let out a loud scream and he covered your mouth with his hand.

"You lied to me, again." he said unbuckling your seatbelt. "I'm sorry." you replied. You open your door but Ran leans over you and closes it. He's so close to you, you practically hear his steady heartbeat, but him so close to you makes you feel a certain way.

Why is his heart beating like normal, I'm literally dying here. Or am I the only one getting flustered because he's just playing with me?

"Ran?" you question watching him step out of the car. He walks around the vehicle and opens the door for you. Ran lends you his hand and you carefully step out. "Why Thank you." you said blushing slightly but the injuries hide it.

You both walk towards the house. His aura is so calming but he's still so intimidating and masculine. You feel so safe around him yet know he's dangerous.

Y'all enter and see Rindou standing and organizing messy paper work. "Hey Ran do you know where I place the passport application- Woah what happened to you?" he asks shifting his gaze to Y/n.

Ran pushes me gently towards Rin. "I have some business to take care of, I'll be back late." he said instantly exiting the building.

"What's gotten into him?" you ask scratching your head. Rindou looks at your injured state and says "You".

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"No, nothing." He quickly replied. "Y/n glad you're back do you have a momen- Woah what happened to you?" Kokonoi asked eyeing you up and down.

"Karma happened." You mumbled. "Uh, let's get you cleaned up and make sure to meet with me K?" He said while snapping his fingers, about 10 maids and nurses came rushing to me and were getting me cleaned up. Kokonoi walked over to you and gave you a hug "be more careful."

____________

Ran's POV

I promised, I promised her I'd never let this happen again.

' "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. It'll never happen again."   '

I'm going to tear this guys limbs off one by one and when I'm done with him I'll dis-

RING RING

I glare at my phone and see an absolute idiot call me.

"What?!" I shout irritated whilst I answer the phone.

"What happened to Y/n?" the pink haired male asks. "I don't need to tell you." I said hanging up the phone. That felt good to do.

I wonder if I'd be able to travel back in time, could I change something?

Y/n's path isn't supposed to be this one. She wasn't meant to go down this road. What if...

I look through my contact list and find a name I was hoping to find, but why do I have this number anyways?

I wonder if he can help...