15; I remember

"Huh? That's not funny I'm fucking serious." You said stepping closer to him with built up anger in your eyes.

"Sanzu killed Mucho."

Your heart drops and you're raging with anger, betrayal and sadness all at the same time. Something in you was switching.

Your eyes become lifeless and you look down at the floor. "I... I'm gonna kill him..." you kept repeating to yourself.

Ran was observing your reaction and not doing anything.

"Hey Hanagaki! Long time no see." Ran said seeing Takemitchi with Draken. "H-hi Ran-san and..."

You look up and meet the black haired man's eyes and he falls back.

"Mikey-kun?"

"That's not Mikey you idiot." Draken said helping him get up.

Ran quickly grabs your shoulders and shackes you. "Snap back to reality we'll talk about it later."

You rub your eyes and look back up at Takemitchi.

"I apologize for the hostility, I'm L/N Y/N." you reached out your hand to him. You both shake hands.

"Y/n-san!" Takemtichis jaw drops.

"You know her?" Draken asked confused. "Well i-uh-I"

"We don't. Though he thinks I look like Mikey?" You ask confused.

They're all turn silent. Is this man's name a taboo here or what?

"Well, I'd like to speak to Hanagaki alone." You suggested.

Draken looked at you with doubt and so did the others.

You move your hands into your pockets and drop every type of weapon on the floor, the knives from your socks, underwear, bra, your guns. You empty yourself and twirl.

"Just him and I. Ran will stay here"

"That's fine, Draken-kun please." Hanagaki said looking at the tall latter.

"If he's not back here in 30 minutes I'll come looking." Draken said.

"I won't kidnap your child don't worry." You said waving your hand.

————-

"Nice weather today right?" Y/n asks while they step out on the balcony.

"Y/n-san, by any chance do you-

"I remember." you stop him last words.

"When we shook hands earlier everything became clear." you said laughing.

"Most of it worked out." He replied.

"It did for your people, what about Mucho and Izana." You said facing him.

Takemtichi didn't know how to respond.

"I've supported you from the future since you met Izana, and all I asked back from my support was 'please save my people'.

"Y/n-san, you weren't there in the past.."

"I told you what would happen. You had the chance to stop it and you didn't." You tear up and look up to the sky.

"Now with your future finally fixed, you won't go back again will you?"

"I've chosen to go back."

You look back at him confused.

"Mikey-kun isn't saved."

Y/n walks up to him. The look in your eyes could kill. "Like hell I'd let you."

"W-what?"

"You cant change the path he has chosen." You said. "Every timeline it resulted to Mikey having a bad future . Mikey's path is the path of carnage. You cant take that away from him. Go live your happy life."

"But Y/n! I cant let that be his future, we're all happy and he's the made out villain."

You pull out a secret knife and point it in his eye. "He's not made out to be anything, he is the villain."

"Stop snooping around in our business, if I ever see you try to contact Mikey I'll have your head."

Takemitchi nods in fear.

"Are you happy with this future?" he asks.

Ran's face crossed your mind and you smiled. You remember the rest of the crew besides Sanzu.

"I love it."

————————

"Oh you're done already?" Ram asks seeing you both enter the hall.

"Is everything okay Takemitchi?" Draken asks the quiet boy, he nods in response.

"Well, all complications have been dealt with so we'll be taking our leave now." you said Boeing slightly.

"Wait wait! Don't go yet. It's a party let's party!" Drunk Mitsuya says standing in front of the exit.

"We'd love to but I don't think it's such a great idea." Y/n replies giving him a small smile.

"We'll stay." Ran said holding your shoulder. You give him a confused face, he moves to your ear and whispers "a little fun won't hurt."

"Great! Let's have y'all meet everyone!" Mitsuya said dragging both of you to a ton of tables filled with people.

"Is this such a great idea? I feel like we're not welcomed here..." you look around seeing the glances being shot towards y'all.

"You're fine you're fine." He replied.

"This here is Matsuno Chifuyu." he says pointing at the brown haired male. He gets up kissing the top of your hand softly.

"Oh what a gentleman." you say. "Wassup." Ran said nodding at the male.

"What an honor to meet you" his eyes travel to your thigh catching a glimpse of your Bonten tattoo. "So you're with them?"

"Sure am. Mochi has told me a lot about you." you said smiling.

"Great to know my old time rival never forgot about me." you both laugh about it together.

"I've never seen you before, what's your name miss?"

"L/N Y/N."

"What a beautiful name, have you met my partner already?" he asked pointing at Kazutora.

"Oh tiger boy!"

"Hey that's Kazutora for you!" he said pointing at you.

"Sorry sorry." You said throwing your hands up in defeat.

"Oh great timing Hakkai, Yuzuha, this is Y/N and y'all already know Ran."

"Nice seeing you again." Yuzuha said smiling at Ran which he smiled back to.

You feel a little tense in your stomach, could this be jealousy? No obviously not haha, you don't have feelings for him, he's mean.

"Little sibling."

"Annoying older sibling." Hakkai replied to Ran.

You look at both of them confused.

"Uh hi!" You say to Hakkai but he ignores you. "Oh..."

"Oh Y/N-Chan don't worry he's very shy around girls." Yuzuha said holding your hand.

"I'm not!" Hakkai responds to her.

"Grow up dude." Ran said grinning. "I am grown.. Wait- you shut up Haitani!"

"He doesn't seem shy around you Yuzuha-San."

"That's because I'm his elder sister my love. Please drop the honorific." she said hugging you.

She's so....nice