• part two

𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

She waited till the applause stopped.

"Thank you, Thank you all. I would like to welcome you all to the event of the year."

Everyone clapped again while my mind went blank. I could think. She was really back. Look fine as hell too.

"We've had a lot of sponsors this year but we only chose the best. I would be proud to present to you all the JB.ARCHIVE."

The girl who talked at first walked up with a one of my hoodies in Hand. Everyone around ooo'd and aaa'd.

In my head I did the lil kim cause a bitch was recognized as the best.

" I would be proud to announce our speaker of tonight-"

she looked down at the paper and I saw her face turn red and she clutched onto her necklace.

Her head shot up and our eyes met.

She stood still for a minute to collect her thoughts.

She grabbed the microphone.

"Jabrii Tate." The light went from her too me and I froze. Everyone around applauded and Unique kissed me on the cheek.

I stood up almost making my knees buckle. I walked up to the stage as she stood there with the mic in her hand.

When I walked up to her she put the mic in my hand and our fingers brushed.

I looked down and noticed she didn't have a ring on so why did the girl call her Mrs. ?

She let go of the mic and stood off the the side.

I looked at the crowd as people still cheered me on.

I chuckled a lil bit. stop being a pussy Jabrii talk into the mic.

"Uh Hi, I'm Jabrii Tate and that was apart of one of my collections dropping in two months from the JB.ARCHIVE. I would like to thank Mrs.Simms and her team for giving me this opportunity-"

I could feel her eyes burning in my back. She was hawking me down. But then she ended up looking away.

I gotta wrap this fucking shit up, I gotta talk to her.

"Let's eat and dance, Shall we ?" I said and walked off to the sounds of applause.

When I turned around to find her, she was already gone. I sat back down with Unique.

"You miss her don't you ?" She said stuff her face with green beans.

"Hell no. Ion miss her." "Said that too fast."

"Bri, Stay right here. I have too pee. " She started getting up.

"Wait, your ass leaving me here ?" I said with confusion .

"Girl imma join you back but I really have too pee." She said kissing my cheek and walking off.

I watched them from my table.

I started walking over to them as they danced and then sis started kissing on her neck.

Oh hell no. Not boutta be kissing on my wife that's not my wife like that in front of my face

I tapped her shoulder causing her to turn around. "Can I cut in for a sec ?"

"Sure." Said her girlfriend . "No." She said and turned back to her.

I don't think sis liked that because she said something into Yajara's ear.

"You can cut in." Said her girlfriend and walked off.