• part eight

𝚈𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚜

Last week was a disaster. I haven't talked to Jabrii in three days.

Guess she's ghosting me. I mean I don't mind but then again I do because why the fuck are you acting this way ?

Oh and that bitch Unique. Imma kick her motherfucking ass.

I was worried about Jabrii a lot. Which is getting in the way of my work. Sales are through the roof though and no more events till my birthday.

I try not to drink every now and then. Just so I can be sober enough for meetings and things.

Thinking on moving back to Argentina.

Just for a little while. But I need to talk to Jabrii and see where her mind is.

Since she's not answering calls, I got the people down at the FBI to track her phone.

Don't say anything bout my dad being hot, he ain't a oop, he works right in the bureau.

I got my keys and left out with my pajamas on.

Shouldn't matter, I'm still the baddest bitch.
~~~~~~
When I pulled up too Jabrii's house. It looked beautiful.

The outside of it was just lovely. It was big too, like my house.

I knocked on the door and saw someone coming towards it.

When she opened it, it wasn't Jabrii.

"Hi may I help you ?" She asked.

"Yes I'm here for Jabrii. I booked an appointment with her about the hoodies ?"

The girl looked me up and down. "Sorry she ain't taking no appointments today, plus appointments are at the shop not here. So come back Wednesday."

She said closing the door but before she could close it all the way, I opened it.

"The fuck ?" She said confused.

"If you excuse me. I have to talk to Jabrii." I said pushing pass her and walking up the stairs.

I didn't get a good look at the girl, I know she ain't have on no clothes though.

I opened Jabrii's door and she was sitting up watching TV eating hot Cheetos and pickles.

Nasty ass. "Hey my love, why you here ?"

"Because you ain't returning nobody's calls and I'm worried about you."

She looked at me surprised. "I thought you ain't want me. We're not together, Remember ? I go with Unique."

"Yeah well Unique is engaged." I said sternly.

The girl finally got upstairs to Jabrii's room. "Bitch don't be walking up in nobody house like that. Who the fuck is you ?"

"Her wife. Now who the fuck is you ?"  It slipped out. I was getting angry and I don't take lightly on a bitch disrespecting me.

Jabrii sat there in shock with the bag in her hand.

The girl stood there. "Bri, you didn't tell me you was married." She said turning to Jabrii.

"Uh, guess I got her back." She said smiling.

I looked at Jabrii's clearly bruised hand. "What happened to you ?"

"Fell.""Fell." They both said at the same time.

Okay that was a lie. "Jabrii what happened to your hand ?"