• part fourteen

2 months later.

𝚈𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚜

"Bri." I yelled from the living room.

No answer of course. She still can't be sleep it 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Jabrii !" I yelled.

We was supposed to be watching a movie together for our afternoon date before she has to go too work but I guess she wants to ignore me.

I got up and started walking to the room.

And there she was, stretched out, snoring.

"Jabrii." I whisper-shouted. She rolled over.

"Jabrii wake up." I said shaking the bed.

"Move." She said throwing a pillow towards me.

I know damn motherfucking wel- Yeah she got me fucked up.

I should stomp on her damn head.

I decided the only way to wake her up was the only way I knew.

Getting a big ass pot of cold ass water and throw it on her.

I walked in the kitchen and found the biggest pot I could find and started filling it with water and ice cubes.

I walked into the room and threw the water right on her watching her jump out her skin.

"YAJARA !" She sat up breathing hard.

"Goodmorning baby. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and we have a movie to watch so c'mon and grab a robe." I said walking out.

"Wait a minute, come your ass back."

I smiled. Ouuuu I'm in trouble.

"Why did you throw water on me." "Oh girl you'll be fine c'mon. We got a movie to watch."

"Jorlee on my motha ." She said looking at me shivering.

"Baby your shivering here put this on." I said putting a hoodie over her head.

"I'm going to count to ten and breath to god. I should kick your ass."

"But you aren't so come and watch this movie."

—-
𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

"Aye where you going ?" I asked

"Out. Meaning that you have to leave too so come on put some clothes on." She said putting on her shoes.

"Out where, why I ain't invited I wanna go." I said smiling.

"No Jabrii. I'm goin on a date."

Pause. Date ? With who ? With what ?

I laughed. "Yeah bring me back some food." Pulling the covers over my head.

"Jabrii I'm serious ."

"I am too, I know you ain't going on no date with that nigga Ziyah after she drugged you putting you in a coma for a couple of months almost killing you which resulted into me shooting at her and you knocking unique out with a pole. I hope it ain't that nigga."

She looked at me cutting her eyes.

"No it ain't her. It's another girl name moni." She said putting on some lipgloss

"Oh really ? Show me a picture."

She grabbed her phone

Oh my fucking god. She likes boys. I was gonna marry a fake gay girl.