• part six

𝚈𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚜

I sat here thinking. Why does Jabrii keep trying hard.

Told her we wasn't getting back together the fuck she ain't hear me ?

Usually I would start crying but I'm getting way too old for that. So I picked up the bottle and started drinking.

To me this drinking shit isn't bad. I drink water so It don't stink when I pee and shit.

I turned on the music and started singing. I haven't sung since Jabrii's birthday which was two years ago.

I still got my singing voice though.

"Something bad bout to happen to me
I don't know it but I feel it coming
Might be so sad might leave my nose running
I just hooope she don't wanna leave me"

When singing Dark Red you gotta run that hope. Well I do I don't know about everyone else.

I started getting into it singing the Bridge of the song:

"What if she's fine, it's my mind that wrong
And I just, let bad thoughts linger for far too long
What if(if) she's fine(fine) it's my mind that's wrong
And I just(just) let bad thoughts (thoughts) linger for far too long

I started getting more and more into the song until people started texting my phone.

Ziyah- 15m ago
Ashley wants you to come to dinner with us, bring a friend 😐

Jabrii Tate- 20m ago
Unique asked can you sing for her birthday, it's an event her birthday is next Tuesday the event is next Wednesday, she also asked can you do her lashes, thanks.

I thought for a moment. Singing at Unique's event isn't going to be nothing, I would love to sing, just not for her.

Now Ziyah, she know she's in a hell hole of trouble if Ashley finds out we're sleeping together.

Plus I have to bring a friend. Knowing Aaliyah she isn't taking any chances since she told me to leave her ass alone.

Matt has nothing to do with this. Seemingly because he already doesn't like Ziyah for a damn thing.

I thought hard. I need someone to take. I'm damn sure not taking Jabrii but she's the only hope I have.

"Don't fuck up Yajara, please don't fuck up."

          Incoming Call from: Lee 🚺
                                Bri
                              Lee

"Well hello."
"Listen, I need you to come to me to this restaurant."
"Why you ain't ask yo man ?"
"Jabrii please."
"Fine. Do I gotta dress like im the baddest bitch in the world ? Make her jealous or sum ?"
"It ain't a date girl."
"I ain't ask yo lor ass that. I asked do I gotta dress like the baddest bitch in the world and what time is you coming to get me ?"
"Yes, and around eight."
"Cool."

I hope this shit go as I plan.
~~~~~

Matt pulled up to her house and rolled the window down.

"Yo." Said Matt beeping the horn as well

She walked up to the car. My gosh she's beautiful as fuck with a dress on. She just beautiful in general.