• part seven

𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

Surprise shawty's.  I think I got my wife back I don't know though.

Todays Unique's birthday and I have to make it up too her. Guilt is eating me alive right now.

I would eat her out till she cries and screams but then it'll just be out of guilt, not pleasure.

She was out shopping with some money I gave while I planned her event. Yajara was gonna sing at the event and I sent her every song I want her to sing.

She looked at it as she sat on my lap.

"I gotta sing all these romantic ass songs ?"  She said looking over them.

"Yes. She loves these songs."

She looked at them again and began to hum. Sounded like a love song.

Her face light up. "Jabrii you don't know nothing bout no Maroon 5."

"Yes I do, ain't them the niggas that made the song moves like jagger ?"

She hollered.  The fuck was the joke at.

"Yes but how bout any other songs ?"

She's tryna be funny. She know damn well I don't know any other songs by them.

"Look are you going to sing the song or not ?" I said sternly.

She looked at me and cut her eyes. "Don't get fucked up in here."

I laughed. She loves to much to hit me anyway.

"Can I sing Steve Lacy ?" "No, Unique hates Steve Lacy." "Then I ain't singing." She said getting off my lap.

I sucked my teeth. "C'mon Yajara. It's only one song." "If I can't sing Steve Lacy, then I ain't singing." She said putting her shoes on.

"It's only Steve Lacy." "That bitch- sorry. That girl can listen to Maroon 5 and fucking Britney Spears, but she can't listen to Steve Lacy ?"

I shook my head. Yajara looked at me.

"She ain't ever listen too Method Man, Mary J.Blige, Mariah Carey, Bruno Mars, Frank Ocean ? Rihanna, The Weekend, Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, Toni Braxton ???"

"Sing a Jay-Z  song then."

She looked at me. "Tryna say I can't sing Jay-Z ?"

"Obviously."

She sighed and put her purse down.

"This is apart of a Jay-Z song. Don't fuck with me."  I laughed as she stood still.

"Picture all of the possibilities
Picture all of the possibilities
Sounds like a love song
Sounds like a looove songggg"

Damn, I really be forgetting she can sing.

"Cool, so I see you at the event ?" I said smiling at her.

She grabbed my hoodie to pull me in. "No. You'll see me on stage singing a song." "That can let me get you out them drawers ?" I asked.

She looked at me. God she's gorgeous. "Maybe. If you don't fuck up." She smiled and kissed me on my cheek.

No the hell- "Wait, Wait, Wait. A real kiss." "No.""Can you sing at last when she comes through the door ?"

She looked at me. "No." "Why ?" "Because Mrs.Alert wants me to sing that at Armin and Y/N's wedding."

What ? I ain't know she was getting married why she ain't tell me ?

"Okay, I love you." "Love you too."