• part fifteen

𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎

I've been up all night looking for Lee's mother number.

Remember Sabrina ? Yeah well in order for me to marry Lee I have to have consent from both of her parents.

That's some bullshit. Well turns out that she has a real estate office right here by Spelman so really all I have to do is drive like 15 minutes.

I haven't told anyone else about proposing. I wanted to talk to the root of it all.

It would've been her dad but Bril said go to her mom first. I don't care for her mother but oh well.

The agency opens up at 9, I have to get capfitted at 11 and have a FaceTime date with Lee at 1.

Yes we do FaceTime dates while she's at work I wanna see what whores she's fucking before we get married.

Also, I'm proposing to her at my graduation during my speech for Valedictorian so she cannot say no in front of a thousand people.

Blow her brains out.

I decided now or never since I've got her back. I don't deserve her though but she's my soulmate.

"Jabrii where you going ?" She asked while she got ready for her shower.

Damn she looks good I cannot wait till she becomes my wife.

Officially of course.

"Out." "You don't wanna shower with me ?"

Resist Jabrii Resist.

"No I have a meeting to practice my speech and then I have cap fitting but I will call you at one okay. Love you bye." I said pecking her on the lips.

I tried to pull away but she grabbed my face kissing me slower and slower. Biting my bottom lip.

Something I cannot resist is her lips like im obsessed.

"Okay, maybe one shower with you won't hurt." I said uneasily.

~~~~

"Hi I'm look for Sabrina Venable." I said to one of the assistants at the front desk.

"She's back there in her office just knock on the door."

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Even though I haven't seen her in like two years after I forced Yajara to see her.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." She spoke.

I opened the door and she looked up.

"Nope, get out I don't want you here, security !" She yelled.

Damn I haven't even been here for two minutes and I'm getting put out already.

"Aht Aht. I ain't come all the way here for allat. I came to ask you a very important question."

"If it's about Yajara I don't want to hear it. "

Like I give a fuck about what she wants to hear.

"I need your blessing."

She looked up at me.

"Please ?"

"No." She said and start typing on the computer.

Oh ? Yeah Sabrina Venable has the game fucked up, I jhi wanna punch her computer.

I walked over to all of the plugs in the wall and unplugged everyone.

"Excuse you. You cannot-"