Yajara "Lee" Jorlee Simms

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Mrs.Simms, one of your clients are here for their 3 o'clock appointment." said my Assistant Aaliyah on the intercom pad

I sighed. "Send them in."

Now, I know I'm supposed to be in Argentina but my two year lease was up and If I ain't sign that lease in Georgia a bitch would've been homeless.

Okay uh let's see where a bitch left y'all:

After I got to work with the people in Argentina I started my empire there which became YAJARA J. LASHES BIZ & ENT and in Georgia, YAJARA J LASHES INC.

Big bad bitch shit right ?

Uh, I'm over the situation, well that's a lie I'm not, I never will be but I'm damn sure done with her.

They call me Mrs.Simms because clearly when I signed my papers, I put Mrs.Yajara J.Simms instead of Ms. but who cares ? Nothing Major.

My dad is fine. I brought him a house in Savannah and he swears he loves me forever.

I don't go with anybody. I've been hoeing around but I know my limits.

I was depressed for a while and turned into a alcoholic like I'm on that shit heavy.

I promised my assistant also my bestfriend Aaliyah that I'd stop but it's like I can't.

It's addicting

Also my lashes are worldwide, International sis.

I have shops in Argentina and two remote shop trucks that travel around South America.

I also have three shops up here in Georgia. Savannah, Atlanta and Augusta.

I usually go to the one in Augusta a lot since I'm never there.

All in all I'm loving the life I wanted so my life is good.

This is Aaliyah by the way.

Aaliyah Jenevieve Tyson- 21occupation: Yajara's BestFriend

occupation: Yajara's BestFriend

I'm not friends with Chance. It's like sis fell off the face of the earth and she also blocked me when I moved to Argentina.

Someone told me it was because of me and Jabrii's situation but so what.

Anyways back to the story.

The girl peeked her head into the door and entered.

"Hi baby." She smirked.

"Hey baby." I said back pulling her into a kiss.

Okay pause. I know what I said and I said what I meant.

She's not my girlfriend. I just like too keep her around. Her name is Ziyah.

Ziyah Reneé Pullins- 21

I met her a while back.

Well when I came back she had came with her girlfriend so that her girlfriend can get her lashes done and took one of my business cards and been fucking with me ever since.

She's also a stud.

Even though I do Stems and Girly Girls.

I don't want her though. She HAS a girlfriend.

"C'mon so we can go on a date." She said pulling me from under the desk.

"Awe baby I wish but I gotta stay here, I have clients." I said rolling the chair back under the desk and writing on the notepad.

"Fuck them clients."

I shot my head up and glared at her.

"Ziyah don't fuck with me right now."

She held her hands up. "Sorry. But you're always working literally. Never have time for me."

"You shouldn't have time for me if you have a girlfriend." I said eyes focused on the notepad.

She huffed. "Okay my bad. But when's your event ?"

"This Friday. Are you going to be able to make it ? Because if you have to spend time with your girlfriend Aaliyah can walk me in."

"Are you crazy I'll be there. I'll walk you in,Hold your hand, Dance with you and all." She said kissing the nape of my neck.

I let out a soft moan. One thing about her, she can kiss a bitch down.

She mashed our faces together sliding her tongue in my mouth.

She held onto my face caressing it.

She hummed and I moaned again.

She pecked kissed me three more times and then pulled my lip back.

I tried to kiss her again put she pulled away.

I groaned. "I hate when you do that."

She smirked "I know. " She stuck her fingers in my panties.

"You're throbbing."

I smiled. "You so sexy." She said.

My face dimmed. That reminded me of somebody. I hate it.

"Okay but I gotta go. Imma call your fine ass later. I'm staying at your crib."

She kissed my cheek and walked out.

I smiled and started writing on the notepad again.

I pressed my intercom pad. "Liyah can you get in contact with the catering company ?"

"Gotchu.Also a sponsorship will be coming which you have to sponsor it's called JB.ARCHIVE. You'll be meeting with them after they present with they're speech."

"Okay got it, thanks."

As I was saying life is good for me.

What could possibly go wrong ?