19

They arrive at the airport and Bradley says "y/n/n?" She says "yeah babe?" He says "I love you, never forget that" and kisses her. She says "awe babe I love you more than anything" and hugs him greatly.
Bradley says "let's go babe" and they get on the plane.
Y/n doesn't sleep for the first 4 hours. Bradley falls asleep 3 hours into the flight.
Y/n finally falls sleep and this is how they were sleeping 👇

About 15 minutes before the plane lands, Bradley wakes up. It's 3:00 am in the morning.
He looks over at y/n and sees she's sleeping peacefully snuggled up to him. He gently says "babe, baby it's time to wake up babe. We're landing soon" she stirs awake and says "hi baby" in a tired voice.
He says "we're landing soon" she grunts "mmmmmm" he says "I know baby but we need to get to our house" and ever so slightly giggles. She once again grunts.
He says "are you tired babe?" She grunts "mmmhmmm" he says "I promise when we get in the car you dna go back to sleep" she says "promise" he says "I promise" and kisses her forehead lightly. The 15 minutes go by and the plane lands.
The get their stuff and head out to their car.
Y/n is slugging around because she is so tired.
They get in the car and y/n almost immediately falls asleep.

              -45 minutes later-

They arrive at their house. Bradley doesn't bother waking y/n.
He gets all their stuff in the house and goes around to her side of the car and gently picks her up and carries her inside. He takes her upstairs and pulls the covers back and puts her in the bed pulling the covers back upon her.
She sleeps until 10:30 am.
She wakes up and sees Rooster next to her, she kisses him and says "wakie wakie" he says "morning babe, I didn't wanna wake you up when we arrived so I just carried you in here and let you sleep" and smiles. She says "you didn't have to do that babe" and kisses him again.
He says "I say we get takeout ands watch movies" she says "that sounds awesome babe. You're the best"
He says "I know" and smirks and kisses her.
He calls Carrabbas and orders takeout. They get in Roosters 1st Gen Ford Bronco and get the food.
They come back and eat the food. Rooster then says "what movie do you want to watch?" She says "The Notebook!" He says "again!" And laughs. She says "yes!! Pleaseeeeeeee" and gives him the pooey lip.
Bradley says "okay, okay! The notebook it is!" And puts it on.
They cuddle up on the couch and watch it, after the movie ends he puts on Footloose, then, Avengers Endgame, Dirty dancing and Free Guy. They talk, laugh etc.
After all the movies are over, they go get their showers/baths and crawl in the bed, cuddle and go to sleep about an hour later.