Chapter 2: Meeting

You felt sweat on the back of your neck and then you got that feeling like he is standing right behind you. You swallowed up and then slowly turned around. And there he was, standing with his arms crossed. You couldn't tell anything about how he feels right now because on his face there was only his typical calm expression, as always when you met him before.

Your hands fisted, as your E/C eyes met his grey.

"Akutagawa..."

~~~~~~~~

"I see...so Agency already knew about our plan, right?"

Akutagawa started conversation, staring at you. You started feeling weird, because his stare was kinda creepy.

"Why the hell are you staring at me like that?" you ask a question without thinking. Then, you realised it would be better if you just shut up sometimes.

"You already knew about our plan, right?" he repeated his question, avoiding the answer to your question. "No. I was just sent here to look over those weapons, that's all. We had no clue that you would start poking your noses into it, okay? It's not like everything is about you," you rolled your eyes. But when you looked at your company again, he didn't seem to be satisfied with your answer.

"But then explain yourself," Akutagawa pointed at hurt Kaiji. "Self-defence? I mean I won't get killed by you voluntarily. I hope you get it," you snapped at him. No matter how rude you were, his expression didn't change at all. Not even his acting and the way of talking to you have changed. How can be someone so... emotionally stable? At least when it comes to anger.

"We will see about that. I guarantee...you will be begging me to kill you," a guy with vampiric appearance made a step closer to you but you stepped back, already knowing what comes next.

"Rashomon!"

You were successfully avoiding the attacks, by making saults and by jumping but you knew, like that you couldn't last long. You have to fight him with your ability, otherwise you'll end up being dead. And that was something you really didn't want to experience yet at such a young age.

"That's really everything what you've got? C-mon, fight me seriously with everything you have!" he was provoking you but didn't stop bothering attacking you even for a little bit. After couple of minutes you felt really tired.

As you were trying to catch your breath, you suddenly felt Rashomon cutting your leg. You fell on your knees but when you saw another form of the Beast you rolled and then stood up. You aimed your gun at Akutagawa who only started provoking you again.

"Don't tell me you really think that those bullets are working on me, do you?" in his voice you could hear an irony. Smirking, you just answered: "Don't underestimate my bullets." Rashomon then headed right towards you but you just quickly saluted and then fired two bullets, hoping it could work.

The bullets flew towards the beast until it finally hit the target. Rashomon just disappeared and it's owner couldn't believe what he was looking at. Right now, you could see how pissed off he was. In anger, he fisted his hands and you could see that his body was shaking. Dang, he really is mad.

"Oops, looks like I told ya. Don't underestimate me," you leaned against the door, watching him trying to proceed the information that his Rashomon was just blocked by some gun. "How did you..." In your direction, he sent another attack at you which you blocked again. You also dodged all of his attacks from below, which made him even more angry.

"You really are something, I see."

"You know Agency is not that bad. Now you saw for yourself."

"We'll see about that."