Chapter 3: Dazai's feelings and Akutagawa's plan

"Akutagawa-kun, I think you already know the answer on your question, don't you?"

The only thing that started running through Akutagawa's mind was that he doesn't want to get involved in his boss' idea, but the feeling he would get involved was bigger.

"Get the girl into the Port Mafia. I don't care how, just do it. I hope I can rely on you also in that, Akutagawa-kun."

~~~~~~~~

"Tch...get the girl to the Mafia, how am I supposed to do that, huh?" Akutagawa kept asking himself constantly. He couldn't think of any way how to do that without using violence. Wait...but Mori didn't say he can't use the violence.

Now he only needed an idea. But well that was something he totally sucked in. He exhaled, lying on his bed, trying to figure out an idea how not to disappoint his boss.

~ three days later - Armed Detective Agency ~

"That idiot Dazai didn't show up at all!" Kunikida was constantly reminding. "Kunikida-san, he's only one hour late! Calm down, I think he will show up eventually," you tried to calm him down because you were catching a headache from listening to his voice.

"Kunikida-kun, how about trying to concentrate on your own work?" You raised your head and laughed at Ranpo, who was eating another lollipop, with his legs crossed.

Suddenly, all of the members' sight spotted the door, which were slammed to the wall by the person everyone was waiting for. "You see, Kunikida-san? Speaking of the devil..." you smirked and waved at your superior.

"Dazai-san, where were you? Everyone was worried," Atsushi started questioning him but Dazai was completely ignoring his question.

"Yo, everyone! I am sorry for being late, I just got held up," brunette apologized and closed the door to the office.
Immediately, Kunikida stood up, grabbing Dazai's collar, he started shaking his body, yelling at him.

"Just calm down, Kunikida-san!"

You couldn't stand it anymore, this was just too much. Yeah, Dazai was irresponsible as hell but Kunikida was just too responsible and this just could never work. But Kunikida has his life just too mapped out.

"I am getting a headache," you explained.

Kunikida immediately started apologizing to you but you just shrugged about it, being satisfied with finally quiet atmosphere. You continued your paperwork and everything was going well until you noticed that Dazai was staring at you for some reason.

"Eh...Dazai...what do you want?"

You turned off your laptop, giving him a glance back.

"We got a job, Y/N-chan," he smiled at you.

"No, you got a job and you want me to go with you, right?"

Proud of yourself exposing him so easily, you patted his hair, agreeing with him to go there. You grabbed your bag and with saying goodbye to everyone you and your superior left the office.

"What's the job, huh?" you asked, glancing at him.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" he asked you, acting like nothing happened.

You rolled your eyes, trying not to explode. So he actually took you away from your work just for nothing?! But since he was your superior, you didn't want to make a scene, so you rather kept being quiet.

"I just wanted to hang out with you,
Y/N-chan," he suddenly broke the silence.

"You what?!!!"

Your eyes widened and you stopped walking. So actually right now it's a...date?