19. Courage

Colton:

Something squirms against me, the movement making its way into the darkness of my sleep, and I groan. My arms tighten around a figure that tries to wiggle away again.

"Colton, let me go." A soft, feminine voice pleads and I know I don't want to do that. She feels fucking perfect tucked against me and I'll keep it that way. Squeezing her against my chest even more, I take a deep breath and sigh.

That scent I can know anywhere. My Lily. Fucking hell, it feels like heaven sleeping with her in my arms. Shit, I need to figure out a way to make this a permanent thing. Should I ask her to move in with me?

"Sleep some more, baby." I mumble into her hair, inhaling her addictive lavender scent with every breath I take.

"We have school." She whispers softly, and I feel a delicate finger drawing patterns on my upper arm.

Anyone else and I would've started hyperventilating at a touch like this. It seems simple, but it's quite dangerous. It's an invitation, I would know, but my innocent little Lily doesn't mean it that way.

"Fuck school." I respond, pulling her even closer.

Lily is silent for a second before she says, "I'm hungry, Colton."

Sleep long forgotten now, I open my eyes wide and sit up. "I'll make you some breakfast."

Lily lets out a beautiful laugh that has me stopping from leaving the warmth of our bed.

"Fooled you." The dork winks at me, but the happy smile on her face makes me want to pound my chest in pride.

"That's not nice." I state, falling back onto the mattress, and drop an arm over my eyes.

"Sorry." She giggles. I'm fucking glad she's in a better mood than last night. "But we do have school and we're gonna be late."

"Fine." I mumble, planning to rest my eyes for a few more minutes, when I feel Lily's weight on top of me. My eyes snap open to watch her straddle me, and I almost fucking cry.

The sight of her in nothing but my shirt, lazily shifting on top me with her hair down her arms and chest, makes me hard in a goddamn second.

"Come on, darling." Lily smiles beautifully, and my heart stops in my chest when I hear her call me that. "We promised that today is gonna be a good day, remember?"

I remain silent, my eyes refusing to move as I stare at her like a freak.

"What's wrong?" Bless her heart, Lily leans over to me and places a soft hand on my cheek. I can fucking see her cleavage through the V of my shirt and I groan when she rubs my jaw. "Are you sick?"

"I'm fine." I clear my throat when my voice comes out too thick.

"Do you not like it? Me calling you darling?" Shyly, she removes her hand and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, shifting on top of me again. She's rubbing my fucking dick and I never imagined it would feel so goddamn good. The few times I had sex before, I made sure I was too fucking wasted before I let any woman touch me, aside from that one awful time I attempted to do it sober. I can't remember much about those nights, let alone remember how it feels. But the way Lily moves her hips against me makes me simply ache for her.

"I fucking love it, baby." I groan again, shutting my eyes for a moment to pray for patience. "But I need you to stop moving so much."

"I'm not comfortable." Lily whines, placing her hands flat against my naked chest and moves even more. "Something keeps poking my thi---"

Her head snaps up to me, her eyes as wide as I've ever seen them, while her freckled cheeks paint a deep crimson. In a blink, Lily lets out a loud squeal and jumps off me. She turns around and attempts to run into the bathroom.