Chapter 1 (Twilight Sparkle's First Princess Summit)

HERE IT IS!!!!

I'M VERY EXCITED TO DO THIS!!!!

And can I say that I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE?! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!!!💙💙💙

That's (Y/N)'s dress for the Fall Formal.

Here is the background for (Y/N): She is currently 13 years old, same as Pony (Y/N). She goes to Crystal Prep Academy, Her parents died in a car accident when she was 10 years old, She visits Canterlot High School when she is not doing anything to visit Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Her legal guardian is Dean Cadance. She is also one of the smartest in Crystal Prep.

Her visiting Canterlot High is a secret between her and Dean Cadance. But in Canterlot High it's no secret to them, they actually enjoy when she visits, even though she's quiet. She's the only Crystal Prep student they like so far, because she doesn't gloat or brag to them, she actually is kind of tired of the pride the students in her school, but never says it out loud.

Her appearance is that she has pale white skin, long Platinum Blonde hair that reaches her lower back, but she mostly keeps it in a braided bun, or a braid, she still has the same beautiful ice blue eye color. She wears the female Crystal Prep Uniform, but with black leggings underneath.

(Image is not mine, belongs to rightful owner, I just want this uniform for the reader, It's more descent

(Image is not mine, belongs to rightful owner, I just want this uniform for the reader, It's more descent. But all of you can imagine what Crystal prep uniform you want.💗)

Her Cutie Mark is in her necklace. Her necklace is a silver chain with her snowflake Cutie Mark as the pendant. And she also has a moon ring, in her right pointer finger.

 And she also has a moon ring, in her right pointer finger

Gift from Celestia and Luna.💛💙

I think that's about all the information needed.

We can finally proceed to the chapter, I hope you all enjoy!!

Jack Frost then appears beside her.

Jack Frost: I think that was a cute description, Mui.