Chapter 22 (Spike Can Talk?!)

Double update, lovelies !!

CHIBI ART IS SO ADORABLE!! 

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) and Sandbar eventually left the library, and she went to look for Twilight. She went outside of the school, and saw Twilight following Fluttershy. Curiously, she went to follow as well. She hid in a bush to hide her presence from them, and kept quiet and watch them interact.

Sci-Twi: Guess I'm not the only one to smuggle her pet into school.

Fluttershy: *giggles* Not just one.

She opens her backpack, and a few more creatures came out if it, Twilight stares at this in awe, and she turns to open her own bag.

Sci-Twi: Oh, wow. All I have is Spike.

He pants, as Fluttershy lifts him up.

Fluttershy: It really is uncanny. Does he talk?

Sci-Twi: Um, not that I know of.

Fluttershy: Congratulations on (Y/N) winning, by the way. Though, it didn't seem like anyone on your team was very excited about it.

Sci-Twi: No one at our school gets excited about anything they didn't do themselves.

Fluttershy: That sounds awful.

Twilight just sadly looks down on the ground, while she is worrying for (Y/N). Fluttershy senses her sad mood, and picks up Angel Bunny and hands it to her.

Fluttershy: Here. Hold this.

She takes it, but looks at Fluttershy questioningly.

Sci-Twi: Um, why?

Fluttershy: Holding a bunny always makes me feel better.

Sci-Twi: Well, that's ridiculous. But... 

She stops as Angel Bunny snuggles on to her.

Sci-Twi: Ooh. It actually kind of works. I'm on the other team and you just lost. Why are you being so nice to me?

Fluttershy: You looked like you needed it.

As soon as she said that, Fluttershy gently float up in the air, gaining her pony ears, wings, and tail. The sun seem to glow on her aura, and Twilight gasps at her, along with (Y/N) behind the bushes.

Sci-Twi: Whoa!

But suddenly, her device opens up and starts to steal Fluttershy's magic. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she saw some portals appear, and a deer creature comes out and Spike starts to chase it. She finally came out of her hiding spot, and called.

(Y/N): Spike. 

Suddenly, Spike went out of a portal that was directed to Fluttershy's magic. He whimpers a bit as he gets stuck.

Sci-Twi/(Y/N): Spike!

Fluttershy catches him in her arms, and (Y/N) went to check on Fluttershy's condition, as Twilight closed her device. Fluttershy shudders as she hands back Spike to Twilight.

Sci-Twi: Spike, are you okay?

Puppy Spike: Um, I think so.

Twilight smiles, but that soon disappeared as she heard (Y/N) gasp, and she realizes that Spike talked. Spike and Twilight screamed at each other, and she drops him and starts to scramble away, with Spike desperately chasing and calling out to her.