Chapter 6 (Research Phase)

Watching Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is absolutely AWESOME!!!

And I recently found this picture, and thought that is really PERFECT!!

Anyway enough of that, let's get on with the chapter.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Twilight and (Y/N) was walking down in the hallway, with Twilight looking around, and (Y/N) texting on her phone.

She's messaging Dean Cadance that she'll be a bit late coming home later.

And not a moment later she gets her response.

...

Big Sister Cadance💓💓💖:

Okay, just make sure not to overwork yourself. I see how you work so hard at school, that you forget to rest sometimes. Oh, and also be careful ok?

(Y/N) ❄❄❄📘📘💙:

Thank you. And don't worry I will. I'll see you later tonight.

Big Sister Cadance💓💓💖:

See you!!

...

With that their conversation ended, and (Y/N) turns off her phone.

(Y/N) taps Twilight's shoulder, as she faces her.

(Y/N): I just need to go to the bathroom real quick, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) runs around to go to the bathroom, while Twilight turns in to a dark hallway with flickering lights.

Twilight looks at the Fall Formal poster on the wall, that is until she heard a voice behind her.

Sunset Shimmer: Can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier.

She looks to see Sunset Shimmer leaning on a stand of lockers, smirking at her.

Sunset walks towards her, and starts to taunt Twilight.

Sunset Shimmer: Shoulda known that Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my crown, and her little dog, too.

She points to Spike, who poked his head out of Twilight's bag.

Twilight Sparkle: It's my crown!

Sunset Shimmer: Whatever. This is just a minor setback for me, you don't know the first thing about this place, and I already rule it.

Twilight Sparkle: If that's so, why do you even need my crown? You went to an awful lot of trouble to switch it with the one that belongs here.

Sunset Shimmer: Pop quiz: What happens when you bring an Element of Harmony into an alternate world?

Twilight was quiet, as she did not know the answer. And Sunset took notice of that.

Sunset Shimmer: You don't know? Seriously? *laughing* And you're supposed to be Princess Celestia's star student?

Twilight seems to break down at that question, but she just glares at Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: Then again, what were the chances she'd find somepony as bright as me to take under her wing after I decided to leave Equestria? Bit embarrassing that you were the best she could do.