Chapter 5 (Meeting Applejack and Pinkie Pie)

Pinkie and Applejack is such a cute duo!!

I'm sorry that these chapters are quite long to publish, but I try.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Fluttershy told Twilight where she needed to go, and (Y/N) also came with her.

(Y/N) opens the door to the gym, as she and Twilight goes inside.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy said she'd probably be in here.

Pinkie Pie: Incoming!!

They look to see streamers falling down on them, as the two girls cover each other.

(Y/N) takes out the streamers in Twilight's hair, while Twilight removed the streamers in (Y/N)'s clothes.

They look to see Pinkie Pie blowing a balloon, as they approach her.

Twilight Sparkle: Hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle and... Pinkie Pie?

Twilight then sees a human version of Pinkie Pie in a white shirt with a pink heart at the center, she has blue blaser, with a pink skirt with her three balloon Cutie Mark, and she is wearing blue boots, with pink bows decorated on it

Pinkie stops blowing her balloon as she lets it deflate on her face, the sound making (Y/N) snicker quietly.

Pinkie then grabs Twilight by the collar of her shirt, as she leans her face towards her closely.

Pinkie Pie: *gasps* Are you psychic?!

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, no. I don't think so. Unless of course that's something you can do here.

Pinkie then drops Twilight to the ground, as (Y/N) help her stand again.

Pinkie Pie: *sighs* Not usually. Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hello, Pinkie.

Pinkie smiles at her, while she takes another balloon to blow it.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy said this is where i'd find the head of the Fall Formal planning committee.

Pinkie then turns to face them with a sour look on her face.

Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy huh?

She gives the balloon to (Y/N) who takes it, and ties it in a knot.

Pinkie Pie: Don't let the whole "shy" thing fool you. She can be a real meanie.

Twilight Sparkle: You two aren't friends?

Pinkie Pie: Waiting to get your name on the ballot, huh? Dance is day after tomorrow.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm brand new here.