Chapter 19 (Arriving at Canterlot High)

The picture symbolizes (Y/N)'s reluctance in competing :(

 Enjoy the chapter, everyone!!

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Today is the day, the day of the awaited Friendship Games. (Y/N) and her guardian, Dean Cadance arrived early at the academy. While Cadance was organizing some files for the students, (Y/N) decided to help Twilight pack her stuff.

She is still reluctant in participating, and she clutches her necklace in her hand while walking at the hallway of the school. She makes it in Twilight's private study room, and she just opens the door and let herself in. 

When she entered, she was greeted by the sight of Spike and Twilight playing tug of war over a sweater. She sighs, and goes to help Twilight pull the sweater from Spike.

Sci-Twi: Ugh! Come on, Spike! We were always gonna go to Canterlot High for the Friendship Games. 

The two girls grunt as they finally managed to get the sweater from him. (Y/N) starts to fold the sweater and puts it in Twilight's backpack.

(Y/N): The only difference now is that we have to compete. Besides, it's not like Principal Cinch gave us much of a choice.

Spike noticed (Y/N)'s sad tone in her voice and he starts to whimper. She sees this, and instantly pets his head.

(Y/N): I know, Spike. We don't like it either. 

Sci-Twi: And, I probably won't be able to collect anywhere near as much data as I thought.

She looks at her device, while rubbing a hand on her chin. She then perks up as she thought.

Sci-Twi: But maybe I can still get some.

She puts a black string on it and she wears the device as a necklace. Spike starts to whimper, as he looks at Twilight and (Y/N) pleadingly. Twilight then picks him up, while (Y/N) giggles at his antics.

Sci-Twi: Spike, We wouldn't leave without you. Just remember to be quiet.

She puts him in her backpack, and (Y/N) gave him one last pat on the head before closing Twilight's bag.

(Y/N): And try not to shed.

Twilight gestured her arm to (Y/N), who takes it and hooks it with her own arm, and they left the room and headed to the bus. Hooking arms is the duo's favorite way of comforting each other silently, and walking together side by side. They made it outside of the academy, and they went beside Cadance to ask for some directions.

Sci-Twi: Dean Cadance, we're not really sure where to go.

Dean Cadance: One second, Twilight.

She walks away from them while scanning her clipboard, and someone rudely muttered.

Sour Sweet: You both could try the end of the line!

The duo turned to see two girls behind them. The first girl has a light moderate rose colored hair with grayish aquamarine streaks and has it styled into a ponytail, she has a pair of moderate indigo colored eyes along with green eyeshadow, her skin tone is a pale light grayish gold tone, and she is wearing her own Crystal Prep uniform. This is Sour Sweet.

 This is Sour Sweet