Chapter 28 (Filler of Legend Of Everfree)

Welcome to the Filler, everyone!!

This will probably be a little short, but the drill here is that (Y/N) is also gonna get her powers, just like The Mane 7. But she already has a necklace? Yes, it will be the same necklace, but Equestrian magic is gonna consume it.

I won't be spoiling anymore of this chapter, but I hope you lovelies will enjoy it.

Also, the picture above is the readers new outfit, you can always change it to your imagination.

(F/C) means Favorite Color

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

After the event of the Friendship Games, Principal Cinch has now permanently retired, and now Cadance is the new Principal of Crystal Prep Academy. 

Being President has never been more calmer for (Y/N), especially since her guardian is the new form of authority, and every student is trying their best to change, and forget about competing.

It was a Saturday night, and (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully at the bedroom of her home, not aware of a blue magic floating in the night sky of her bedroom window. The blue wisp came from the top of the former Canterlot Statue, or in other words the portal to Equestria.

The blue wisp seem to stare at the sleeping girl, and it goes through the window and into her Cutie Mark necklace. The necklace seemed to have brighter colors and it has more finer details. Blue colored tips also started to crawl in her platinum hair, just like in her Phoenix Frost transformation, only permanent this time.

The girl grumbles a bit before turning to her other side, and her owl (O/N) just stared and tilted his head cutely in confusion.

...

Morning came, and the girl wakes up with a yawn while stretching her arms above her head. She groans while rubbing her eyes, and scratching her head. She gets up to go to her bathroom to wash her face, and once she looks directly in her mirror, her eyes widened as she sees her bedhead hair has the similar blue tips in her transformation.

To make sure she's not dreaming, she puts one hand at the mirror and the other hand started to play with her hair. But to her surprise, the hand she puts in the mirror started to form a beautiful frost pattern on it.

 But to her surprise, the hand she puts in the mirror started to form a beautiful frost pattern on it

She jerks her hand back in surprise, and stared at it. 

(Y/N): Curious...

She stares at the frost in her mirror in awe, before flinching as she hears someone knocking at her door.

Dean Cadance: (Y/N), honey?

She instantly tries to put her hair in a bun, and runs to lock her door. Cadace tries to open the door, but it was locked. She knocks once again, and questions.