Chapter 27 (We're All Winners)

The last chapter of Friendship Games, everyone!

Now without further ado, let's get on with this chapter.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Principal Cinch comes out of her hiding spot, which is behind the bleachers. She sees that Midnight is no longer there, and stomps angrily towards Principal Celestia.

Principal Cinch: Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep, I demand that you forfeit the Friendship Games!

(Y/N) frowns and momentarily lets go of Twilight's hand, and proceeds to stand up along with Dean Cadance and Vice Principal Luna, behind Principal Celestia.

Principal Cinch: Clearly, CHS has had unfair advantage for quite some time! And it's certainly obvious that your students have been using magic for their own benefit!

Principal Celestia: I'd like to think that saving the world benefits us all.

Sugarcoat: At least they didn't manipulate Twilight into releasing all the stolen magic and turning into a power-crazed magical creature that tried to rip the world apart just to win a game.

Sugarcoat said bluntly and there was a moment of silence where (Y/N) quietly agreed and nodded at her.

Pinkie Pie: Wow! That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once.

Principal Cinch: That's ridiculous!

Puppy Spike: Nope, that's pretty much what happened. Plus, you ordered your own students to hurt (Y/N).

Twilight and (Y/N) then looked at Sour Sweet, who apologetically said.

Sour Sweet: Actually, we're all to blame.

The she glares at Cinch, as she sourly said.

Sour Sweet: Mostly it was her.

Principal Cinch: Obviously my students have been infected with your magic, but I plan on taking all of this up with the school board!

Principal Celestia and (Y/N) looked at each other and smiled innocently.

Principal Celestia: Good. I'm sure they would be very interested in hearing all about the magical students with wings.

Vice Principal Luna: Oh, and the portals to different dimensions.

Dean Cadance: And don't forget to tell them about the talking dog. *giggles*

Principal Cinch's eye started twitching, as (Y/N) mockingly said.

(Y/N): Because that would never ruin your reputation.

The Mane 6, and the Shadowbolt girls started to either scowl or smirk at her, as she angrily trembles. But she gains her cool, and straightens her blouse, before silently walking away.

Principal Celestia: Well, I know these Friendship Games haven't been what any of us expected, but given what we've all just been through, I think it's fair to declare us all winners.

Everyone started cheering, as Applejack throws her hat into the air and rushing to (Y/N) with Rainbow Dash at her side, and they emebraced the young girl who celebrated with everyone.

...

All the girls have finally gotten their medals, and (Y/N) can see Sandbar and Silverstream rushing towards her. Silverstream embraced her in a giant bear hug, and Sandbar chuckled at (Y/N)'s suffocating face. The girl eventually lets go of (Y/N) to let Sandbar hug her for a few seconds.