Chapter 9 (Go! Canterlot Wondercolts!)

I just noticed that some of the people reading this book, didn't read my other book 'Frozen Love'.🤔

Or is it just me?🤷‍♀️

Fun Fact: Frozen Love was the first book I made. I did this book after I did Magical Mystery Cure, I'm only taking a break from that book for a bit because I'm focused in this one.✌

I'm not forcing all of you who didn't read it yet to read it. But if you're interested just click my profile to find it.💕

Anyways once I'm finished with the Equestria Girls I'm moving back to Frozen Love, until I finished the episodes of Season 5 where the reader is, I'm moving back to this book to do Friendship Games.

Btw Image ☝ is Gorgeous!!🖤🖤

(Image is not mine.)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Now at the Cafeteria, the students are just doing their own business, not yet knowing six girls entered the cafeteria with the same Canterlot Wondercolt sweaters.

It was blue sweater with the letter C representing it as Canterlot. (Y/N)'s hair was still let down, because Rarity told her It's perfect.

Rarity was the first one to be seen, as she sat at the fashionista's table, and put on her headband.

Rainbow was next to put on hers, as she sat at the athletes table.

(Y/N) went to Silverstream's table, as they waved at each other, (Y/N) looked to the older girls and put on her headband.

Pinkie then put on her headband at the line she was in. She then started to use the tray to tap the counter in a rhythm.

(Video is not mine)

Next, Rarity was stomping her foot in synch, and clapping her hands at the same time.

Fluttershy was using two cups to do the rhythm.

Applejack was smacking her hands at the table she was in synch.

Rainbow Dash was using her tray to tap her table in rhythm.

And finally, (Y/N) was stomping her foot and clapping her hands at the same time like Rarity.

All of them knowing the students stares at them.

Spike then finally plays the music for them to start.

They all stand up to go to their positions, and they start to sing in perfect synch.

Mane 5 and (Y/N): ♫Hey, hey, everybody♫