Chapter 10 (Flash to the Rescue)

I really don't know what to say here, except just listening to Taylor's playlist.

Flashlight ship!!!

(Image is not mine.)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

The Canterlot High School's bell can be heard to every hallway, as the seven girls walk through it with the sweaters and headband still on.

And they see many other students wearing it after their performance in the Cafeteria.

Rarity: Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?

Twilight Sparkle: It was a great idea, Rarity!

Then they see Sunset walking near them with Snips and Snails beside her.

Applejack: Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal.

They passed by them with Sunset looking ahead with a smug smile, Snails snickering, and Snips doing an 'I'm watching you' motion.

They all look at the three of them confused, while (Y/N) narrows her eyes suspiciously at them.

Sunset then knocks at the Principal's office door. It reveals a human version of Princess Luna, instead it was Vice Principal Luna.

She was wearing a light purple shirt, with a white collar and a little moon design representing her Cutie Mark, a dark belt around her waist, dark blue slacks, and shoes that are a little similar to Celestia.

Sunset Shimmer: Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!

...

The gym where the Fall Formal is supposed to be held is now trashed. With all the decorations ruined and out of place.

Sunset Shimmer: Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect!

Luna was shocked to see the gym like this, then frowns towards Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?

Vice Principal Luna: Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?

Sunset Shimmer: Because I have proof.

She gives a folder to Luna, not noticing two boys looking over at them with suspicious frowns. But, they slip away quietly, so that the two females don't hear them.

They turn to a corner where no one can watch or overhear them.

Sandbar: She definitely did something to make it look like Twilight was responsible for it.