Chapter 8 (Meeting Rainbow Dash)

Hopefully this will be a double update!💖

I don't have much to say right now, and I hope that's okay.💗

Except just watching a lot of MSA in Youtube.

(Image is not mine.)

Anyways enjoy the chapter, everyone!!

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

After the argument they went out to find Rainbow Dash who was out in the field playing with her soccer balls.

A human Rainbow Dash can be seen a white shirt with her blue, yellow, red thunderbolt Cutie Mark at the center, a blue blaser on top of it, she's wearing a white and magenta colored skirt, along with some black cycling shorts underneath her skirt, she is also wearing a tall blue boots with some rainbow colored at the top of it, and finally wearing two colored wrist bands on both of her wrists.

Rainbow Dash can be seen kicking some soccer balls into the goal as she talked with Applejack, while the five girls are sitting in the bleachers as they watch from afar.

Rarity: They're actually talking! That's a good sign!

They look at the duo again to see them sharing a hug after they were done talking.

Pinkie Pie: Hugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!

The duo then approached them.

Applejack: Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancelled on her!

Rainbow Dash: So you're lookin' to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?

Rainbow asks Twilight, as she meekly nods at her.

Rainbow Dash: Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out! All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one.

Twilight Sparkle: What?

Rainbow Dash: First to five goals wins.

She kicks the soccer ball into the goal, even with flames behind it.

Rainbow Dash: One-zip!

Twilight just looks uncertain, as she did not know how to play properly. While (Y/N) just pats the girls back in sympathy.

...

The first round of the game started, and Rainbow can be seen kicking the soccer ball towards the goal, while Twilight was in front of the goal with her legs shaking.