Chapter 14 (Mane 6/(Y/N) vs Sunset Shimmer)

I'm so excited to write this part!!!

And, I also have a surprise in the next chapters!!❄❄

You'll all wait and see.!!

And, Elsa is so gorgeous!!!💙💙

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, everyone!!

(Image is not mine.)

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

Sunset puts on the crown on her head, and it started to have a teal and black magic aura surrounding her. The others turn away, before looking back in shock, while Twilight and (Y/N) narrowed their eyes.

The rest of the students that came to the school gates gasp, as they were seeing this unnatural phenomena occurring outside of their school.

Sunset was tearing up, as her eyes are shut, then she opened her eyes and they turned white. A transformation then starts to happen to her. Her hair has now grown in length and it's has ponytail, It's style was flared upwards, she has a dress that is the same color as her hair, she has black boots with red flare designs, and she has demon like wings with holes in them, her eyes are in slit like a cat, with black sclera instead of white around her eyes, and she has Twilight's crown above her forehead.

 Her hair has now grown in length and it's has ponytail, It's style was flared upwards, she has a dress that is the same color as her hair, she has black boots with red flare designs, and she has demon like wings with holes in them, her eyes are i...

Once the transformation is complete she laughs in delight, as she sees herself now transformed. The Mane 5, and Spike gasps at the transformation, while Twilight and (Y/N) glares at her.

She then uses the magic from the crown to transform Snips and Snails to demons just like her.

Snips: This is gonna be so cool!

The Mane 5 backs away from the two of them, while Twilight growls at Sunset, and (Y/N)'s eyes darkening. Then, they look to see the students screaming and trying to leave the school, but Sunset turns to them with an evil grin.

They get back inside and they shut the doors, as Sunset flies down towards them.

Sunset Shimmer: I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should have been mine all along.