XLVI

There was a universe where the vilest monsters came to be from their Mother. Nobody would dare to speak her name with ill intentions, her demons fight for her like any children who adore their mother would.

It's promised that dreams can come true—but it's forgotten that nightmares are dreams too, and can become reality, you cannot sell dreams to those who've walked through nightmares.

It was nighttime, and a full moon, the clouds were partially covering it and the sky. It was also foggy outside, the winds blew against the trees and the grass that was freshly cut, in the distance was a mansion that looked like a shadowy building.

Lilith stood before in the grass with her gray dress and long black hair that was curly towards the bottom, she held a tiny warning crescent moon in the palm of her hand, she then placed it on her dress which made it appear somewhere in the distant universe orbiting a planet. She then put her hand down to meet the other hand intertwining in the front. The dark ground came to life as Lilith whispered to the darkness and sang to the moon.

A girl that wore a large gray long sleeve shirt that went all the way down to her kneecaps, she had greenish-yellow eye irises, pink lips, long raven black wavy hair resembling Lilith's to a degree, she was barefoot, and had caucasian skin, her name was Sabrina. She walked toward Lilith, attracted by her singing and whispering.

"You're Lilith, I followed the path of Lilith to find you," Sabrina said, Lilith stopped her soft singing and whispering then turned around.

"One meets their destiny on the roads you take to avoid it," Lilith said.

"Your whole life you tried to avoid your traumatic experiences, at birth both of your parents died, your mother died by having you, and your dad died from a heart attack, you were then sold to an assassin corrupted empire that taught you to manage your Quintessential force and mana, then raised you to be a cold-blooded killer that forced you to kill all your loved ones. Then you were forced to leave your home planet Neunia to come here," Lilith said.

"You have an awful lot of skeletons in your closet, it's time you face your demons," Lilith added.

"Your past isn't sunshine and rainbows either, in your book the darkness that comes before said you were raped by Adam, that's why you fled the Garden of Eden," Sabrina said.

"I wasn't only raped by Adam, he abused me, then I was exiled from the Garden of Eden, the place I thought to be my home, case in point we have more in common than meets the eye," Lilith said.

"Legend has it that isn't what happened during those times, it basically spoke of Adam as some sort of deva and the perfect human, you were a witch, female demon," Sabrina said.

"I expected as much, there's two sides to every story, and history happens to tell his," Lilith said.

"I've been hearing people accuse you of stealing babies during the night and are responsible for miscarriages," Sabrina said.

"These accusations about me stealing babies during the night and being responsible for miscarriages are hurtful, I had hundreds of my babies killed before my very eyes, and I loved them so much I couldn't even begin to describe it, that day as every day was a dark day," Lilith said.

"People should give the she-devil her due, I'm the representation of independence now," she added.

"So everything said about you is just rumors, you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover," Sabrina said.

"I have some questions though, can you get me to the winter wonderland? And what will you do now?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, I can, and now I'll go complete hellion on Jehovah for all he has done to me, he has fallen out of my good graces a long time ago," Lilith said.