[♦️She's Gone]

As the Jet landed on the sacred land of Wakanda, the team of Avengers stepped out, led by Bruce, Steve, Rhodey, Wanda, Natasha, Vision, and Sam. Their mission was clear: protect Vision and the Mind Stone from Thanos' minions or, worse, the Mad Titan himself. The Wakandan King had graciously offered them temporary refuge while they devised a plan to rid the universe of Thanos for good.

After exchanging polite greetings with T'Challa and General Okoye, the team followed them to the palace, where they met the King's younger sister, Shuri. The young princess was a whirlwind of energy and intellect, and her eyes widened with fascination as she studied the Mind Stone embedded in Vision's forehead. She was determined to unlock its secrets, and it wasn't long before she successfully removed the stone.

Just as they were celebrating this small victory, General Okoye appeared, her expression grave. "Something has entered our atmosphere," she announced. Steve's eyes narrowed immediately. "We're out of time," he said grimly.

Wanda's eyes locked onto Natasha's, her gaze filled with worry. She knew that this was more than just a battle against an enemy - it was a fight for their very lives. The rest of the team was equally concerned, but Wanda's fears were rooted in her love for her wife. They had never faced a threat this massive before, and she knew that this was only the beginning.

Wanda's eyes locked onto Shuri's, her voice laced with urgency. "Can you do it?" Shuri's gaze flickered to the Mind Stone, her brow furrowed in concentration.

"Yes, but it's a complex task. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures." She warned, her fingers dancing across the device.

"It will take time," she added, her eyes never leaving the stone.

"How long?" T'Challa asked, his voice firm.

"As much time as you can give me," Shuri replied, her focus unwavering.

The team nodded, and T'Challa turned to General Okoye. "Evacuate the city, engage all defenses, and give the captain a shield," he ordered, his eyes scanning the horizon.

As they prepared to leave for the battlefield, Natasha asked Proxima Midnight, "Where's your other friend?" Proxima Midnight's smirk grew wider. "He will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone," she declared, her voice dripping with malice.

"That's not going to happen," Steve shot back, his tone firm.

"You're in Wakanda now," T'Challa added, his voice low and menacing. "Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

Proxima Midnight's grin only grew wider at the threat.

"We have blood to spare," she sneered, her eyes gleaming with malice.

Bucky turned to Steve, his expression skeptical. "They surrender?" Steve shook his head, his jaw clenched. "Not exactly."

As Thanos' creatures charged towards the barrier, T'Challa's voice came through the coms, calm and commanding. "Bring down the barrier in section F17."

The guard's voice responded, hesitant. "Requesting confirmation, My King. You said to bring down the barrier?"

T'Challa's reply was firm. "Yes, that is correct."

The barrier crumbled, and the creatures surged towards Steve and his team. The Avengers stood their ground, ready to face the onslaught.

T'Challa's battle cry echoed through the battlefield: "Wakanda forever!"

As the fight raged on, it became clear that Steve and his team were severely outnumbered. They were tired, battered, and bruised, but they refused to give up. Not without giving their all, fighting with every ounce of strength they had.