EPISODE 7

SCARS TO HEAL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 7

" I'm your new secretary," He says, his voice still rough, deep, masculine perfection.

The last time I checked, I am still granting interviews and I don't think have employed anyone to be my secretary not to talk of the person being a man. Is this guy playing some pranks on me or something?

I rubbed my forehead trying to hold my anger in, but the irritation was visible on my face. I was boiling with so much anger and I wish I could throw a punch at his face to make myself feel better a little bit.

I sighed deeply as I tried to pick my next words carefully before I unleash the demons in me. The mere sight of him standing in front of me waiting for my next step of action and not trying to explain himself is what keeps getting me annoyed. He just fueled the hatred I have for men the more.

Yes, you heard me right.

I hate men!

I detest them!

I hate them because.....

They're worst.

They're trash.

They're pretenders.

They're all dumb.

They're the scum of the earth.

They belong in cages.

They're monsters.

They're animals.

I hate everything about them because I wish they never exist. I prefer them six miles away from me because their mere existence wants me to puke. I would rather remain single for the rest of my life than allow any man to be my husband.

" I will ask you one last time, What the f*ck are you doing in my secretary's office ?"

"As I said before Ma'am, I am your new secretary".

" I'm your new secretary" I mimic him as I eyed him.

He let out a chuckle at my action.

" Is funny, right? " I scowl at him.

" Please get out of my office before I call the security guards to help you out " I threaten because I am already losing my patience. 

It doesn't take him anything to explain himself. I am sure he missed his way here but him trying to act like the alpha is the problem. He was trying to challenge me and that's a problem. He was trying to bring me to the edge and that's a problem. No man, I meant no man has ever stood in front of me and never feel intimidated by me and this is the first man who was trying to show me how stupid he is.

" Get out of my office!" I yelled at him.

" I'm sorry ma'am, I can't because I am your new....".

I cut his sentence short. " Shut the f*ck up!".
"You are not my secretary . I didn't employ you . Stop trying to make me go crazy . " Are you mad ?".

I lower my voice as I try to talk calmly because I am tired. " Please get out of my office while I'm still nice ".

" I'm sorry ma'am,  I can't ".

" You can't ?" I let out a laugh. " I guess you want it the hard way. You will hate yourself if I come back outside and still meet you here "  I said threateningly as I walked towards my office to call the security guards.

" Why don't you ask Mr. Alexander first ?" He said referring to my boss.

I stopped on my track as I listen to him before I walked into my office and slam the door shut. I dropped my bag on my desk as I pace back and forth boiling with so much anger.