EPISODE 22

SCARS TO HEAL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 22

" I said I want you naked right now. I want to check something" He says as his face morphed into something that looked pure evil.

You need to see the way my eyes flew open as sleep vanished from them, fear immediately takes its place in them.

" W..what do you want to check sir?" I stammered. I was afraid because I thought he wanted to do what he always does to me anytime he bathed me which I wasn't always comfortable with. I'm afraid he might stick his finger into my anus again.

" Adunola, I won't repeat myself after this. Obey first and then complain. Pull off your pajamas" His voice was as cold as ice.

" Daddy, please don't let me off my pajamas," I said with hot tears running down my cheeks.

" Don't make me do what I don't want to do. Pull off your pajamas and let me check what I want to check" He says threateningly and I had no choice but to slowly pull off my pajamas with tears streaming down my face as I keep begging him to not let me.

Once I was completely naked to his sight, his eyes becomes dark as if he was high on drunk as pure lust clouded in them. He survey my naked body as if it were his personal feast. He dipped his hand into his boxer pocket and brought out something wrapped in foil paper and placed it on the bed beside him. After that, he pull off his boxer with such urgency throwing it across the room as his hard member sprung free leaking with precum.

I take a couple of shocking steps back, my eyes widening and my mouth opening a bit. To say I was shocked was an understatement. This was my first time seeing a bigger and longer manhood than my own. When I was with my parents, I have never mistakenly seen my dad's manhood though he does tell me we had the same private part while my mom's own was different because she's a woman. I don't know if my dad and I had a bath together when I was little or if he stopped when he noticed I was beginning to get older and understand certain things but I do know I have never seen him naked before my eyes though I wished he had told me that the more a man grows up, the more his manhood does too.

Ignoring my shocked expression, He gripped his erect manhood in his hand and pumped it a few times, smearing the leaking precum over his shaft as his eyes involuntarily closed. He let out a groan as if in pain as he gives his balls a light squeeze. He opened his eyes after some minutes and look at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

" Come here!" He gestured with his finger at me.

When you don’t know the intentions of others who are bent on doing you harm, the feeling of pure terror lights up your brain.

I started trembling because I didn't know what he wants to do with me especially with him naked. We were being taught sex education in school but we weren't taught that boys can be molested and raped too. Every topic was mostly based on the female genders so I didn't have an idea of what to do as I looked at my uncle.

" Don't be afraid, my boy" He says smiling at me. "As you can see, we both have the same private part. Daddy just wants to teach you something. I promise you will enjoy it " He says assuringly to me while I nod my head with tears running down my cheeks.

" Daddy, please.. don't ..stick..your..finger.. into..my..anus".

" I promise, I won't," He says and I became calm a little bit.

I walked slowly towards him. I don't know what he was going to do to me but I knew it wasn't going to be something good either.

When I was a few inches closer to him, He pulled me to him as if I was wasting his time. He cupped my face in his hands as his thumb caress my cheeks wiping away my tears.