EPISODE 23

SCARS TO HEAL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 23

" Adunola, Open the door for Daddy," He says as he knocked on my door.

I was so scared that  I didn't want to open the door for him but I know better not to disobey him.  I still have a black and little bruise surrounding the area of my right eye due to the impact of his slap last time.

You need to see the way I was trembling. Silent tears streamed down my eyes as I slowly walked towards the door. I placed my hand on the doorknob and open the door for him as I came face to face with him.

" Why are you crying?" He asks nonchalantly as if he didn't know why I was scared and crying as he slam the door shut behind him. He was holding a small 50grams bottle in his left hand and a foil paper containing the cake.  I took a few steps back making way for him as he took some steps forward into my room.

" No.. nothing, sir ".

" Better,"  He says and walked towards my bed and sat down placing the bottle beside him on the bed while i stood on my feet with my head slightly bow down as I stand a few inches away from him with tears trickling down my cheeks onto the floor. My heartbeat race abnormally as I try to control my trembling hands which are now sweaty.

" Raise your head!".

I did as he said as I slowly raised my head to meet his gaze.

" Do you think everything I did for your parents was for free? Do you think everything I did for you was for free? I brought you out of the gutter and polished you into this handsome man and you think you are not going to repay me in one way or the other? What have I ever done to you that you are crying? You are a man and I am teaching you how to be one and you think I am doing you badly? Your father was so poor that he couldn't teach you basic things to know as a man. I was trying to not make you be like your father and you are acting as if I was doing something bad with you. How do you think I acquired all this wealth? How do you think I became rich overnight? It was because I was taught just like how I am teaching you. The first day your parents brought you here, you were all smelling like rats who slept in the refuse bin. I could hardly hold my breath. I nearly puke when my wife served you food with our plates. You requested three dishes of Jollof Rice because poverty couldn't let your parents afford common rice to prepare for you. I made sure I send you to a good private school and sent your parents money so they can at least not die before their time and the only thing you repay me with is to be ungrateful?

I watched as he spoke with tears running down my cheeks. I knew he was right at some point because if it wasn't because my parents were poor, I wouldn't have come to live with them. I take my words back that day, I took every wish I had wished that my Uncle and his wife were my parents because I realized there's no love greater than your parent's love. Yes, my parents might not be rich but they have never spoken to me the way my uncle did. I knew we were poor and couldn't afford some things but they have never rubbed it on my face the way my uncle did. They never told me I was going to pay back for everything they have done for me.

" Take off your clothes and move forward".

Without saying it twice, I took off my pajamas and move toward him. I stand in front of him with my head slightly bowed down and I could feel his eyes on me as silence engulfs us. I stood still waiting for his next line of action. I still couldn't look him in the face even though I knew he was watching me because I feel so uncomfortable with the way he lustfully scanned my body

" Kneel," He says and spreads his tight apart.

I did as he said and that was when I realized he was now naked. His dick was half erect and he asked me to suck it like I did last time. I did as I was told while he moaned and groaned bobbing my head up and down his dick. He would call me dirty names like motherfuvker, son of a bitch, bastard, moocher, and so on as he grabbed my jaw, spread my lips, and dominated my mouth as he fucked my throat. He gagged me for good five minutes as tears streamed down my eyes with saliva involuntary dripping from the corner of my mouth.