EPISODE 15

SCARS TO HEAL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 15

AMYRA POV

" What are we ?" He asks me as I get down from the bed wrapping the robe around my naked body as I switched on the light.

I scrunched my face. " I don't get you?".

He rubbed his forehead as he sit right on the bed resting his back against the headboard. " I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes we are friends, sometimes we are more than friends and sometimes I am just a stranger to you ".

" Sugar, I already told you..... "

" Please let me talk" He snaps at me and I am surprised at his sudden outburst. "One minute you are talking to me as if I'm something special to you and the next minute you're talking to me as if I meant nothing to you. One day you pay so much attention to me, and then the next day, you completely ignore me. Please stop playing with my feelings because you are unsure about yours ".

" Feelings?" I ask confusedly. "Sugar, I think I told you right from the beginning that ..... "

He cut my sentence short again. " That we are just fuck buddies. I get it but sometimes you make it seems like we are more than that " He says angrily as he got down from the bed all naked and I tear my eyes away from him as he put on his shorts.

" You keep leading me on, Amyra, and I am tired of it . One minute you want me out of your sight, the next minute you want me ".

Now I am getting annoyed at his nagging. "When you are done, please leave because am not gonna stand here and listen to your rubbish," I say and turn to leave for the bathroom when he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me back.

" Don't walk away from ...." He couldn't complete his sentence as my slap shut the rest of the words in his throat as his neck jerked to the side. His cheek was bright red with my fingerprints showing the extreme force caused by the hit.

It must have hurt so bad but I don't care right now.

" Don't you dare hold me back again! When I said am done, I'm done " I say through gritted teeth as my chest rises up and down.

He nod his head as he touched his burning cheek and let out a laugh. "Aren't you too good at this?  So quick to slap me anytime we have this discussion" He said and I suddenly feel bad. He pick up his trouser which was lying on the floor and put it on.

" Sugar" I try to move close to him but he gesture with his hand for me not to. " I already told you we can't date. I'm older than you for goodness sake. Nine fucking good years " I say trying to let him see one of the reasons why we can't be together.

" But I can fuck you ?" He says and I wince at his choice of words full of sarcasm.

" Can you stop using that word?" I say getting Irritated by it.

" Which word?" He asks feigning ignorance. "You mean fuck? Isn't that what we just did ?"

I couldn't answer his question because I know where he was driving at.

" See, you can't answer me. If you don't want me to call it fuck then what should I call it because you clearly stated we are not in love so I can't call it making love? Right from the beginning, I keep getting used by you and it's not fair".

" You know that's not true " I yelled at him. " It was consensual. I didn't use you. I told you before we started and you agreed to my conditions. If I knew you would catch feelings along the way I won't have allowed it to happen".