EPISODE 19

This Episode is unedited for now . Kindly ignore the errors. Will come back to edit it. Don't want to keep y'all waiting.

SCARS TO HEAL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 19

" You are wrong about one thing. You won't be fucking her tonight because I owned you" She said and before I could talk, her lips came down on mine.

At first, I was too shocked to respond to her fervor because I was taken aback by her response even though my lips are moving before my mind can catch up.

I owned you!

I smiled into the kiss as I recall her words. I tilt my head a little bit and cup the nape of her neck as I deepen the kiss.

Our lips moved in rough sync as I pull her closer to me,  her arms naturally wrapped around my neck. We didn't need to talk because all our emotions were poured into the kiss. Lust, passion, desire, greed, anger, frustration, and pain,  were all the feelings transmitted into the kiss.

I sucked on her lips before thrusting my tongue into her mouth exploring every corner of it as a moan escape her mouth. The taste of her juicy lips was fucking delicious and I was addicted_ addicted to her.

I couldn't tell if her skin was hot or my own was flushing furiously from finally feeling her embrace me.  Our kiss makes sloppy sounds as our tongues collide resulting in the explosion of numerous feelings, at once.  I took slow steps forward while she took slow ones backward, our lips not leaving each other until the back of her knees hit the desk behind us. Without care or thought, I hoisted her onto the  desk and she let out a girly yelp as her hand knocked against the content on her desk making them fall on the floor.

My eyes flew open and I stepped back slightly thinking I had hurt her only for her to pull me closer to herself and tilt her head down to meet my lips. My free hand wound through her hair gently pulling her neck forward to meet mine. Our lips come together in a way that creates more sparks than fireworks as I kissed her again, silently reveling in it and wondering how something so simple could feel exquisite.

The kiss becomes intensified as my hand caressed her whole body with her hands pressed against my chest. My hand roam down her chest, slowly making its way to the hem of her shirt when she suddenly pushed my chest slightly breaking the kiss both of us breathing heavily.

Now, we just stood there in each other's arms deeply gazing at each other and gasping wildly. I probably looked love-struck, but her facial expression gives absolutely nothing away as she released herself from my grasps though it burned her to touch me and get down from the desk straightening her outfit.

She turned around and strode to the large window behind her desk, stroking her rough hair frustratedly.

" Amyra.." I said and tried to walk towards her.

"  Please go" Her voice sounded low, almost pleading.

I didn't even bother to argue and did as she said as I walked towards the door. I took one glance at her before I open the door and walk back to my office.

I walked into my office as I gestured to the chair in front of my desk and sat down. My fingers subconsciously stroked my still throbbing lips. Her lips felt so good on mine, heaven knows I've been needing that for a while now.  I lean my back against the chair with my arms folded across my chest as I took a long, deep breath lost in thought. 

Why did it seem like there was more than just lust to that sinfully amazing kiss?

What's wrong with her?