twenty seven: love in the dark

3 hours passed from taehyungs and soobins fight and unfortunately because of the strength of this fight soobin was taken to the hospital, taehyung from the emotions couldn't even a little hold back. the police about 20 minutes ago ended checking yoongi's house and talking with everyone about what happened, yoongi, jimin and taehyung are right now in kitchen.

"are you okay taehyung?" yoongi asked meanwhile giving his friend glass of water "yeah, don't worry about me. It's just an bruises" taehyung said and touched his cheek, wincing a little at pain. "good thing that we pulled you guys apart, soobin is such an asshole" jimin sighed, yoongi wrapped arm around his middle for any sigh of control making jimin smile and lean head onto his shoulder "worst than asshole".

"where is jungkookie? is he alright now?" jimin asked and taehyung is quick to sigh looking down, yoongi took a deep breath and said "he is locked in bathroom in my guest room after I told taehyung that they can sleep today here, he don't want to see anyone right now". taehyung bite lower lip harshly "I don't think he want to see me either", "are you kidding me?" jimin asked now standing straight.

"you defended him when soobin was literally humiliating him, he deserved it. he talked about jungkook in disgusting way" jimin said all in shock that taehyung thinks that jungkook is mad at him "it's just... he hates seeing me fighting... I can't lose him, not him... I love him" taehyung whispered. "but you fought for him, I'm sure he will understand it" yoongi said and pat taes shoulder, adding „talk to him. he needs you right now taehyung, more than ever".

taehyung thought for some seconds and slowly nodded, "okay, see you guys in the morning" he said and smiled at the couple before making way to room where jungkook supposed to be. before that he also quickly borrowed some clothes from yoongi to use them as a pyjama for both of them.

when he faced the door to bathroom, he took a deep breath and knocked gently "kook?". zero response. "baby? can I come in?" taehyung asked again, trying to sounds as soft and calm as he can. still heard nothing back but noticed that door where unlocked, he sigh and slowly opened them to make sure that the younger is okay also to finally see him.

at seeing jungkook curled up in ball in bath full off water and foam completely naked, all red and tired from crying that taehyung stopped breathing at the beauty that struck from jungkook. „jungkook..." taehyung whispered and closed door behind himself before kneeling next to the bath, „baby, how are you feeling?" he asked and gently took jks wet bangs from his forehead.

jungkook kept sitting in silence, looking down at the water. taehyung noticed how jungkook was shaking, his heart broke at the view even more. he grabbed jks chin as gently as he is able to grab to meet jks big, bambi eyes "obviously you aren't, please just talk to me. what can I do for you to make you feel any better?" taehyung asked again, hoping that jungkook will say something to him.

the youngers lower lip was all cut and in blood from biting, the elder put onto her thumb and rubbed it softly and slowly "are you mad at me?" he whispered never breaking the eye contact with jungkook. "baby I'm so sorry that I attacked soobin but I won't look idly If someone gonna disrespect you that way, it was disgusting and inhuman behaviour. I'm so sorry for you love, your pure heart didn't deserve any of that pain you went through" taehyung continued making jungkook exhale heavily.

"I-I'm not m-mad at y-you" jungkook whispered with breaking & shaking voice making taehyung smile at again hearing this angelic sound "I-I'm just s-sad that p-people heard t-the t-truth in that way, t-that I h-hurt you so much" jungkook whispered again, his face is melting in taes hand. "no, don't say that. that's not even close to truth, you're human and you make mistakes but you can't be so tough on yourself. the fault is in soobins behaviour, he used your feelings" taehyung is quick to say.