Episode 8:Family reunion.

???: Wait is it really you!!??.
???: We thought you where dead.

Both of them hugged him.
Jaune: Bianca. Olivia. Good to see you both.

Jaune said in pain as he still had a blade through his arm.
Johnson: General Arc. Your bleeding son.

Jaune's two elder sisters looked at his arm to see he had a blade jabbed in it.
Jaune: Weiss isn't going to be happy.

His sisters looked worried and confused.
Olivia: Who's Weiss?.
She asked we'll placing pressure on his arm.

Jaune had to explain to them but before they got to the infirmary a bang with the sound of something falling . Jaune ran in to see what happened only to see a WF member with a sword. Weiss held on to Jaune but what Jaune saw on her face sent him into a rage.

 Weiss held on to Jaune but what Jaune saw on her face sent him into a rage

Weiss saw the blade in Jaune's arm. She wanted to hold him back but Jaune respectfully picked her up with one arm and placed her be hind him.
He turned to look at the man.

Blake: Adam!

Blake: Adam!. Stop this!.
Blake seemed to know the guy. Jaune how ever was to angered to allow this Adam to live so he charged Adam. Before Adam could use his blade Jaune shot him in the knee with a pistol and then jumped up and drop kicked Adams mask off revealing his branded face.

Adam: How dare you you filthy!!.
Jaune used the knife that was still stuck in his arm and rammed it in Adams mouth. Jaune then was about to kill the man who's cheeks and jaw where sliced open. But Blake stopped him.

His sisters and the students where surprised and shocked on what Jaune did. Adam was afraid of Jaune and tried to escape when UNSC Marines barged in and arrested him.

[Time skip]
The nurse bandaged up Jaune and Weiss's wounds. Jaune looked at Weiss who smiled and he kissed her.
Olivia: Sooo little brother.
Bianca: Who's this?.
Jaune: This is Weiss Schnee. She's my.
Weiss: Girl friend. And you are?.
Olivia: Olivia Arc.
Bianca: Bianca Arc.

Jaune just smiled awkwardly.
Ozpin: MR.Arc. MRS.Schnee. And hello to you both as well Olivia and Bianca.

Thay walked out side when 5 girls jumped on Jaune hugging him.
The 5 girls: Botherrrr!!!.

Weiss and Johnsons eyes widened.
Weiss: How are you alive?.
Johnson: Well shit son.

Jaune had to tell his sisters what happened and then introduced them to Weiss.
Its now been 5 months and the UNSC started recruiting Faunas into there ranks.

[Chapter end]