Episode 10: Family fuied.

Jaune decided to visit Weiss's family and share them the news. Her father was home and did not yet meat Jaune.
Willow: Splendid dear. You have my approval.

Willow said to Jaune and Weiss smiling.
???:Willow who is there?.

Willow sighed as Jacques Weiss's father walked in.
Jacques: Ah hello there Weiss.
Weiss: Hello daddy.
Jacques: And who is this?.
Jaune: I'm.
Willow: This is Jaune Arc dear. Weiss's fiancée.

[Jacques]Jacques didn't look happy at Jaune and he started forming a fist

[Jacques]
Jacques didn't look happy at Jaune and he started forming a fist.
Jacques: No.
Willow:No?.
Jacques: She is to marry lord Henrys son. Not some commoner!.
???: Whats this about a commoner?.

[Hendrickson Sandle]Jacques: My apologies Hendrickson

Jacques: My apologies Hendrickson. My daughter is a bit foolish.

Weiss was about to blow a gasket when the man walked up to her and kissed her hand looking up in her eyes.
Hendrickson: Lady Schnee. You are as beautiful as ever. I am honored to have you as my fian...

Jaune placed his arm over Weiss and gently pulled her behind him. He looked at the boy and formed fists.
Jaune: Weiss is mine!.

Weiss blushed hearing Jaune say that.
Hendrickson: Fiend!. You dare take her away from me!!??.
Jaune: She was never yours to begin with!.
Hendrickson: Fine!.

Hendrickson slapped Jaune with a white glove over the face this made Willow and the others except Jacques get worried.
Hendrickson: I challenge you to a duel for the fair maidens hand!.
Jaune: I do not accept.
Hendrickson: Coward!!. Have you no honer!!!???. To fight me for the fair maidens...
Jaune: I have honer. As for Weiss. She is not some sort of PRIZE.
Hendrickson: Weiss is indeed a prize befitting that of the.

Jaune grabbed Hendrickson by the shirt and lifted him up.
Jaune: Weiss is NOT A OBJECT YOU FILTHY FUCKING.
Weiss: JAUNE!.
Weiss sighs.
Weiss: Pleas put him down.

Jaune dropped Hendrickson and Weiss came and hugged Jaune tightly who in return hugged her back.
Jacques: Weiss Schnee. You are hereby disowned from the Schnee family!. Get out of my HOUSE!.
Willow: Your house?!.

Willow slapped Jacques that the sound echoed thought the house.
Willow: THIS HOUSE DARLING WAS MY FATHERS. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT YOU MARRIED INTO THE FAMILY.
Jacques: HOW DARE...
Willow: HOW DARE I?. NO HOW DARE YOU. YOU BROKE OUR FAMILY AND ARE THE RESIGN WHY WE HAVE A TARGET ON OUR HEADS. YOU ABUSED OUR SON AND DAUGHTERS WHEN THEY WOULD GO AGAINST YOU.

The was Weiss's mom was screaming sent her shacking from fear. Jaune noticed this but placed his hand on her shoulder.

Weiss had a flash back image on when her mom and dad last time fought before Winter left

Weiss had a flash back image on when her mom and dad last time fought before Winter left . Winter was punched by there father because she wanted to join Atlas and did so without his blessing.

Weiss started going in a panic and then Jacques lifted his arm up to slap Willow.
Willow waited for the slap but it didn't com. She opened her eyes to see Jaune holding Jacques arm with a tight grip.
Jaune: Lifting your own hand up to your wife.
Jaune looked half down.
Jaune: Is disgraceful.
Jacques: UNHAND ME YOU FILTHY.
*BANG*.
Willow was shocked to see that Jaune punched Jacques in the face hard. When Jacques turned around to punch Jaune, Jaune kicked him against his face. Jaune then dragged there father out side and then threw him out side the house.
Weiss ran up to Jaune sobbing well Jaune held on to her tightly.
Willow: And stay out Jacques.

Willow turned around and closed the door with Jacques out side.

[Chapter end]