Episode 16: Falling.

"What do you do if your father tried to have you killed?.  Would you fight back?. Or would you choose  to allow it?."
Visuals of a crying Weiss was faintly seen as every thing was blurry.

Weiss: Jaune!!. Jaune!!??.

"You get told that you are not human."

Weiss: Stay with me Jaune!!. Stay with me!!!.

Every thing goes dark.

[ before event].

Jaune was hanging out with Sally. Its been 6 months since he rescued her. He decided to take Sally in as his own child. Weiss was OK with the out come. And wanted to be the kids mother.

Sally: Daddy look a dear!.

Sally pointed at the dear.

Jaune: I see. Don't scare it off know.
Sally: I wont.

She said with a smile on her face well carrying MR.D her teddy bear. Jaune could feel something was wrong. He turned around to where Weiss was.

*Bang*.

Weiss fell over as there was splatters of blood over the floor and table.
Jaune ran to her but got shot as well. Weiss ran up to her wounded boy friend as she was slowly bleeding from her left arm.

"And that is how we got here".

Jaune opened his eyes to see a man in a tuxedo and other men. They had Sally tied up.

???: Our boss sadly paid us to not allow the parents to live.
Weiss: You monster!!.

She tried braking free but couldn't.
???: How pathetic.

He pistol whipped her across the face.  Jaune felt week from the amount of blood he was loosing. Weiss looked at him as she was held at gun point.

Weiss: Jaune. It will be ok.

She said as she took a bullet to the head. Followed by Jaune getting shot again and bing kicked into the pool.

Jaune kept thinking over and over about what had happened before finally closing his eyes.

[Chapter end]