Sleepovers

Midge and Moose were attacked at Lover's Lane

Midge and Moose were attacked at Lover's Lane. Moose got shot shielding Midge's body. Kevin was telling us about it as Archie walked in.

"It was full-on Carrie. Midge covered in Moose's blood, screaming like a banshee. It was insane," Kevin said.

"Kev, what were you even doing there? You could've been shot, too," Archie said.

"I was just night-jogging you know, as one does, and suddenly, I hear gunshots," Kevin said.

"Can we at least agree now that there's a killer on the loose?" Archie asked.

"With terrible aim," Jughead said.

"Jughead, he murdered Ms. Grundy," Archie said.

"Arch, we don't know that these three crimes are related," Betty said.

"We don't know they're not," Kailey said.

"Guys, can we focus on what matters here? Midge and Moose are alive. Archie's dad survived. The new season of The Matchlerette starts tonight. You're all coming over to watch," Veronica said.

"There's a shooter terrorizing the town. You want us to watch a gross reality dating show?" Jughead asked.

"What I want is for you guys to meet my dad officially. Back in New York, my dad was always in his study, doing terrible things, as it turns out. I'm tired of closed doors. I need to know my dad's life and he needs to know mine," Veronica said.

"Well, we'll be there, V. Can't wait," Betty said.

"Thank you. Hey, Andrews, we're going to the hospital to see Moose. You coming?" Reggie asked walking in with some of the boys.

"Yeah, for sure," Archie said standing up. "I'll see you tonight, Ronnie," Archie said leaving with Reggie and the majority of the boys.

"Bails you coming?" Noah asked.

"I don't think I'm welcome. Treat him and Midge to Pops on me. I know hospital food sucks," I said handing Noah some cash.

"Will do," Noah said leaving.

"I better go. I was supposed to meet my peer mentor at Southside High half an hour ago," Jughead left. 

"We'd better get to class," Veronica and Kailey left. So did Betty. Kev sat beside me.

"Kev, were you hooking up in Fox forest?" I asked.

"How'd you know?" Kev asked.

"Night jogging is what I used to tell my Mom when I was meeting a girl in New York," I whispered.

"I knew it. You give off the bisexual energy," Kev said. "Anyway, I've gotta go to class,"

Timeskip

I sat in one of the armchairs. Archie sat in the other armchair while Veronica, Jughead, and Betty sat on the couch.

"Why don't you come to sit down next to me, loverboy? Archie?" Veronica asked.