Hospital

I was laying on the hospital bed while Dr Matthews ran some final checks on me. My cast had been cut off ready for them to operate on my knee. Veronica and Archie hugged me before they left for school. Mom was there with Dad and Jade. They took me down to surgery.

"Bailey, I'm Dr Robbins." A woman said. I nodded.

"We're going to make you as comfortable as possible. Is there any music preferences?" Dr Robbins asked.

"Anything pop." I said.

"Alright this mask is gonna make you sleepy but we'll keep talking to you." Dr Robbins said putting a mask over me.

"Okay." I said.

"So tell me about you coming to Riverdale?" Dr Robbins asked.

"I moved here about a month ago with my mom and sister after my stepdad was arrested. I met my dad and my brother and my older sister." I said.

"Any boyfriends or girlfriends yet?" Dr Robbins asked.

"Reggie he's-" I passed out.

Time skip

I woke up to Veronica sat by the side of my bed with Jade and Archie.

"Hey." Veronica said.

"I'll go tell the Dr you're awake." Jade said.

"How are feeling?" Archie asked

"I'm alright. Kind of tired." I said.

"Mom and Dad went to get your laptop and a change of clothes." Archie said.

"I'm glad to see you awake, Bailey." Dr Matthews said.

"Did the surgery go okay?" Jade asked.

"The surgery went well. However we won't know if it worked until we test it." Dr Robbins said.

"Thanks Dr." I said. They left and Reggie came in with a massive teddy bear, flowers, chocolates and food from Pops.

"We'll leave you two alone. If you need us we're going to be in the waiting room." Veronica said as the three of them kissed my head.

"Why didn't you tell me you were having and operation, gorgeous?" Reggie asked.

"I don't know Hercules." I said as he held my hand.

"The boys wanna come visit." Reggie said. I smiled and kissed him.

"Can we eat that Pop's?" I asked.

"Sure, Gorgeous." Reggie said handing me a burger and fries. He gave me a chocolate shake.

"Thanks." I said as I started eating fries.

"I remember how terrible hospital food is from when I broke my arm years ago." Reggie laughed. We laughed and talked.

"The last drive in is tomorrow so I was thinking. We can watch Netflix on my laptop and I'll bring snacks." Reggie said.

"That sounds perfect." I said.

"I really wanna cuddle you." Reggie said.

"Come on then." I said shifting over in the bed for Reggie to get on. Reggie came and lay on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I brought a bunch of my hoodies for you as well. They all smell like me." Reggie said kissing my head.

"You're too cute." I said before falling asleep leaning against his chest. I woke up and saw Mom sat in the chair sleeping. My phone went off and I saw it was the boys group chat. Mom woke up.