Sticky Maple

"So, are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Archie.

"My dad says we all are, including me." Kevin said.

"Not us, girl. We don't know these people." Veronica said gesturing to me.

"Guys, should we maybe re-binge Making a Murderer on Netflix tonight?" Kevin suggested.

"Sorry. Can't. Gotta stay late to work on the paper." Betty said.

"I've got a hospital appointment." I said.

"Count me out, too. I've got a date tonight." Veronica smirked.

"You do?" Archie asked. I could practically hear the jealous in his voice.

"Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?" Kevin asked.

"Hey, Vee-Lo. I'll swing by the Pembrooke to pick you up at 8:00?" Chuck said as he stood in the door and Reggie walked over to me.

"Hey gorgeous. How are you feeling?" Reggie asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Hey Hercules. I'm feeling good." I said.

"I like the nickname." Reggie said

"I'll sit with you at lunch." I said.

"See you later gorgeous." Reggie said kissing me.

"Reggie hurt my sister and I will hurt you." Archie said.

"I'll explain later." I said to Reggie who just looked confused. Reggie and Chuck left.

"I take it you spoke to your parents then." Betty said to us.

"Yeah. But your heads will explode." I said.

"So what happened?" Betty asked.

"Turns out my Dad is Archie's dad. Jade's Mom is our Mom. So Jade and I are related to both Archie and Veronica. But Veronica and Archie are not related." I said.

"It doesn't sound any less confusing when you say it again." Archie laughed.

"I know my head hurts just explaining it." I laughed.

Time skip
I was at the hospital with Jade because Mom and Dad were both in work.

"So Ms Lodge, you've decided to go ahead with the procedure. Correct?" Dr Matthews said.

"That's correct." I said.

"When is best for you to have the surgery?" Dr Matthews asked.

"The sooner the better." I said.

"Well we have times available next week. I'll write down the dates we've got. Then you can tell Jade and she can call me with your date. From there we can arrange a pre-op." Dr Matthews said.

"Thanks Dr Matthews." I said as he handed Jade the paper with the dates. We left and headed to the Pembrooke.

"How did it go?" Veronica asked.

"I've got to pick a date then everything with be planned." I said.

"So, little sister where are you going out to tonight?" Jade asked Veronica.

"I've got a date with one of Bailey's hot jock friends." Veronica said.

"How many jock friends have you got?" Jade asked me.