New town

Hi, I'm Bailey Lodge I am the younger sister of Veronica Lodge. I am 15 years old. I used to live in New York but now I'm moving to Riverdale with my Mom and sister. I used to play soccer, basketball and football until I tore my ACL.

-------------------------------------------------------

Bailey's POV

I was sat in the limo with my Mom and sister as we drove to our new home. I had my headphones in listening to music as I watched the city skylines being replaced with rows of trees. I felt Veronica tap my shoulder.

"Bailey, we're here." Mom said as I unplugged my headphones from my phone and put them around my neck. I got out of the car as Veronica handed me my crutches.

"Now brace yourself, the apartment is small, a pied-à-terre, but --" Mom said as we stood looking up at the Pembrooke.

"quality, always" We said together

"plus, it was the only piece of property in my name and not your father's." Mom said joking. We walked up the stairs into the entrance of our home. We were greeted by a friendly old man as he held the door open.

"Ms. Hermione! Welcome home." The man said smiling.

"Smithers! You're a sight for sore eyes." Mom said hugging the man.

"How was the ride?" Smithers said

"No traffic, thank God. Smithers, I'd like to introduce you to my daughters, Veronica and Bailey." Mom said

"It's a pleasure, Misses." Smithers said shaking our hands.

"Hi." Veronica said

"Hey." I said

"I'll get the bags." Smithers said

"And would you like some menus, Ma'am, so you can order in?" Smithers asked as he was getting the bags.

"Oh, no, I've been craving one of Pop Tate's cheeseburgers since noon -- is his Chock'lit Shoppe still open?" Mom said as Veronica and I looked at each other.

"What is a Chock'lit Shoppe ? And why does it sell burgers?" Veronica asked for the both of us. Mom and Smithers just laugh.

"Why don't you two go see your rooms? They've got your names on the doors." Mom said as we got out of the elevator.

"C'mon Bailey." Veronica said smiling at me. We walked down a hallway and found our rooms opposite each other. My bedroom looked like this:

 My bedroom looked like this: